1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone posting gr8 pics, singing the praises of this figure. Yeah I'm not falling for it. I can resist that little voice in my head saying ' go on buy it, its going to look great in the detolf ' Nope I'm staying strong and not getting the fig.
So post all the pics you want, say its the best thing since sliced bread because I don't care. :pfft:

:wink1:
Damn! A couple of years ago this fig would of been bought at the drop of a hat. :(

Everyone posting gr8 pics, singing the praises of this figure. Yeah I'm not falling for it. I can resist that little voice in my head saying ' go on buy it, its going to look great in the detolf ' Nope I'm staying strong and not getting the fig.
So post all the pics you want, say its the best thing since sliced bread because I don't care. :pfft:

Damn! A couple of years ago this fig would of been bought at the drop of a hat. :(

I try to do the same as you now. Limit my buying to essential only figures.
I used to buy figures just because the looked great without real emotional connection to the property. I liked the movie, but certainly wasn't blown away by it.

But I will tell you this shells, this figure is the exception. I rarely rave about a new release. This is one of the most impressive figures I've ever seen.
I literally can't put him down. The helmet is fascinating to look at the paint and detailing on it is just incredible.
Buy it now, before it's gone.

You'll cave. Eventually. :lol

To me, this shot says it all; I won't have it in hand for another month or better and I'm already impressed. It'll be hard not to pose it at this angle.

10.jpg

giphy.gif

Wow! This figure is Amazing. I liked the movie, but not enough to buy this. But I do think Paul Rudd did a STELLAR job as Scott. I can't imagine any other actor nailing it like that. Loved the suit, but the plot was just too thin and stupid.
Still would be awesome to have this and the new Falcon (I like the design better) and recreate the fight scene... Damn! I don't have any more room, I would need to sell something... Or move that Predator into my sons room... Hmmm....

Really amazing release, HT nails everything perfectly. A suit, a helmet, a headsculpt. Sadly I am not Antman fan so I will not miss anything by skip it

Wow! This figure is Amazing. I liked the movie, but not enough to buy this. But I do think Paul Rudd did a STELLAR job as Scott. I can't imagine any other actor nailing it like that. Loved the suit, but the plot was just too thin.

100% the same dilemma and I know I will want to get figures from upcoming movies. If they decide to include a RDJ-headsculpt with the new Iron Man Civil War figure, I just will HAVE to get the Civil War Cap & Iron Man since I don't own any of the previous ones. + They still need to announce a lot of new figures from upcoming DC movies. I'll even have to cut my budget on other hobbies to afford these (movie vinyl soundtracks & Lego...).

100% the same dilemma and I know I will want to get figures from upcoming movies. If they decide to include a RDJ-headsculpt with the new Iron Man Civil War figure, I just will HAVE to get the Civil War Cap & Iron Man since I don't own any of the previous ones. + They still need to announce a lot of new figures from upcoming DC movies. I'll even have to cut my budget on other hobbies to afford these (movie vinyl soundtracks & Lego...).

I don't have a cap either, so will probably get the CW one. Have the 42 Iron Man, and love that suit. did you get the soundtrack for Prisoners? Beautiful cover and one of the best OST in a long time. I'm building a house, or adding to an exciting house, so it's kinda hard to cut my budget for that. Sorry kids, no windows, but look what daddy got instead...

I caved after seeing everyone's pics. I actually also enjoyed the movie. I think i'll pose him on the same shelf with Star-Lord. They kind of remind me of each other actually.

I can't trust the quality of the costume. It's leather and it have a tendency to peeling. I had same issue on my HT Hellboy figure's pant. It has been fully peeled in after 2 years (never posed it, I posed it satble and never get direct sunlight) and it looks like the same material.

Artificial leather is not a good material for figures. I also have a HT Thor figure and I'm really anxious about it.

Back