1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the figure but I really wish HT would work on shortening the forearms when they have long gloved figures.

It's not an issue on this figure. Those gauntlets are not supposed to be at the wrists, but a little higher on the forearm. Have a look at the poster and you will know what i mean.

It's not an issue on this figure. Those gauntlets are not supposed to be at the wrists, but a little higher on the forearm. Have a look at the poster and you will know what i mean.

Its not about the glove or gauntlet location. I think the arm is too long. I also think HT uses bodies that have too short of torsos. They add height to a figure by lengthening the legs.

This is surely in the top ten HT releases ever?
It looks amazing. Waiting for the mail van.

I really think so. Only topped by BD Robo, IMO.

I truly don't give a (insert anything here) about this film and the character, but credit when its due for sure. Stellar figure. That will never sell out.

Meanwhile, Batman returned, but alone. Penguin and Catwoman are just MIA.

Has anybody seen them?

Its not about the glove or gauntlet location. I think the arm is too long. I also think HT uses bodies that have too short of torsos. They add height to a figure by lengthening the legs.

Looks pretty perfect to me in hand I must say Robbie. HT have really started nailing body proportions lately, looks like a guy in a suit when posed properly.
And the arms certainly don't feel too long at all, I know what you mean though. He does have that strange extended glove thing going on that Black Widow has, but looks good to me.

Beautiful piece. Absolutely love it!
07f03122605928a5282a1b47ca7fd8cc.jpg
7ab7af28263232c01b68c0cf89f28b02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty perfect to me in hand I must say Robbie. HT have really started nailing body proportions lately, looks like a guy in a suit when posed properly.
And the arms certainly don't feel too long at all, I know what you mean though. He does have that strange extended glove thing going on that Black Widow has, but looks good to me.

Maybe that pose has been bent on the high pivot in that pic.

hi guys - quick help: has anyone tried the "super saver" shipping option from BBTS. is that usually "double boxed" or is it single direct brown hot toys box.

Back