1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC site says Feb-April, and from my experience, they typically run closer to the end time, so I figure April as a guess as to when SSC will start shipping.

SSC site says Feb-April, and from my experience, they typically run closer to the end time, so I figure April as a guess as to when SSC will start shipping.

You'll find that Sideshow tend to pull release dates out their arse. They used to just quote a particular month for shipping and constantly delay the item. Interesting to see that they've taken to putting a larger timescale in place. Either way the date I quoted was direct from Hot Toys and I'd expect that to be a tad more accurate that Sideshow. So whilst it could come out April it's just as likely we'll get a HK release in June and a Sideshow release in August.

You'll find that Sideshow tend to pull release dates out their arse. They used to just quote a particular month for shipping and constantly delay the item. Interesting to see that they've taken to putting a larger timescale in place. Either way the date I quoted was direct from Hot Toys and I'd expect that to be a tad more accurate that Sideshow. So whilst it could come out April it's just as likely we'll get a HK release in June and a Sideshow release in August.

There is nothing accurate about a 6 month time span as to when a toy will be released. Sideshow gets their dates from HT, so it's dependent on what they say and when they ship. They dont just pull the dates out of the air.

Currently...Ant-Man and the HB are the next two figures on my list; really looking forward to this figure!

Does the HB mean Hulkbuster. That looks like a great figure

Yep, HB is Hulkbuster.

Yeah but the Snowtroopers are just armored characters.
I don't want Ant-Man rushed,I don't want them to mess up that cool sculpt.

I don't know about you but I'm tired of all of these TFA Stormtroopers. :lol I want to see Ant-Man, I don't believe March would be rushing it.

Have you seen e new cap civil war Lego set - airport battle?
I'm not sure how to do the spoiler thing but it's set number 76051. Interesting .

Back