1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I like the new helmet and I loved seeing the suit in action in the new Coke commercial. Looks like this'll be the only Ant-Man I'll need in my collection, I hope he hurry's up.

12688119_1064380756918631_8273215275054686699_n.jpg

Me too. It's the deciding factor on whether or not I get it.

I can't see there being a single problem with this at all. Everything I've seen so far indicates it's gonna be a fantastic looking piece. Feels like I've been waiting forever for it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if I like the new helmet and I loved seeing the suit in action in the new Coke commercial. Looks like this'll be the only Ant-Man I'll need in my collection, I hope he hurry's up.

Looking at those two pics side by side... Ant man is miles better that civil war version. The civil war version looks a bit too clean cut? I dunno. Just not mad on it from that first look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, I think it's the wings on the side of the helmet I dislike the most.

I like the new suit, but not a fan of the helmet. Maybe a hybrid of the old suit and new helmet would look good

I was thinking the same thing.

The new helmet just looks to much like an ultron design. It feels like a ultron sentry helmet.

But I am glad the suit doesn't look like a motorcycle ride outfit.

I like the new suit, but not a fan of the helmet. Maybe a hybrid of the old suit and new helmet would look good

same. looks like he 3d printed the new helmet and then forgot to paint it silver. :p

Yeah...after seeing this picture, I may just go for the Ant-Man movie version. The new CW helmet looks too....off.

Very happy I ordered the Ant-Man version. Really not liking the new helmet at all. One less figure confirmed that I need to buy. :yess:

After viewing the side by side images, I agree too that the new suit is nice but the helmet leaves something to be desired. Once the first one is shipping, then I'll jump on it.

I was thinking the same thing.

The new helmet just looks to much like an ultron design. It feels like a ultron sentry helmet.

But I am glad the suit doesn't look like a motorcycle ride outfit.
Yeah, it looks like from theside profile the face of the mask is just really flat. No contours of a human face. Plus I like the dark silver color of the first helmet

I was only going to get this version anyway regardless of what the CW suit looked like, but I'm happy to know that I like the Ant-Man version of the suit better than the CW version from what I've seen thus far.

I see i'm in the minority, but I definitely prefer the CW suit over the original. It's Scotts own design, so it feels more like his suit to me, I'm gonna wait for that version... Still waiting for yellowjacket too.

However, if I could get a 1/6th sculpt of Michael Douglas like this, I would love to use it with the original suit.

JXOAoc0.jpg

Last edited:
I'm also partial to the little device (backpack) at the rear of the original Ant-Man suit, I'm not sure it'll be there on the CW suit.

Back