1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

171347fi5i6zzfnjcjocam.jpg

aM.jpg

So a new pic from Hot Toys : Ant-Man - Ant-Man 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

This one does not have the helmet that opens. God I hope that feature did not get scrapped!!!

Love it. Definitely posing it with the open helmet Rudd sculpt. So good. Seeing the movie Friday!!

View attachment 197489

View attachment 197488

So a new pic from Hot Toys : Ant-Man - Ant-Man 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

This one does not have the helmet that opens. God I hope that feature did not get scrapped!!!
The description on the HT website specifically mentions the head sculpt likeness.

I think the blurred bit was only included in the solicitation shots so people could see at a glance what the figure comes with. I think most people buy based off what they see, and don't read the descriptions that closely.

:yess:

I like this :woo
It looks really good and detailed, love the weathering in the helmet :clap and we get a Rudd sculpt :woo and a cool base :yess:
Very happy with this :clap

Still iffy about the movie, but the figure looks awesome. Would have loved a full head sculpt of Rudd though.

It's not huge or diecast, so it won't be in the 300s. I compare this to something like Hawkeye but with less accessories, so I'm hoping $219.
I think that helmet adds more complexity to casting and assembly /paint then anything on Hawkeye, so I'd expect $250ish.

I love the look so if the movie comes out nice I might PO. I wish they could do the light up eyes where you could still the the eyes inside the helmet like the movie.

I think that helmet adds more complexity to casting and assembly /paint then anything on Hawkeye, so I'd expect $250ish.

Was just gonna say the same thing; the light-up feature will put it at $250.

I don't need/want a full HS for this. Unlike Cap, Ant-Man has to wear the helmet...which is the neatest part of the figure IMO. Cap sometimes sees action without his helmet, so I could see the desire for a full HS.

When do u think we will see the P.Rudd head sculpt? Looking forward to it

Going to have to get this one, he looks great, can't wait to see the head sculpt hope it doesn't take till release day like with the Mk3!

Back