1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully we see this guy soon I'm looking forward to having him!

Same here, this and deadpool are my most anticipated figures of the year. Ant man being the one I'm most excited about! Can't wait, need to see some in hand pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's properly out yet. But it's close. I'm in the uk and I'll probably buy from a trusted Hong Kong seller. Seems to be the cheapest option!

Like eBay? Not sure i know of any hong king sellers that ship to the UK for cheap myself

Like eBay? Not sure i know of any hong king sellers that ship to the UK for cheap myself

Yeah on eBay, try loontentoys. I've ordered a few hot toys from this guy over the past few months and had no issues. And his prices are pretty good. But I think he still has ant man up as a preorder but I'm tempted to drop him a message and see if he will be getting any in stock soon.

Yep. Plastic enemies posted their teaser. Antman is coming!

12741949_1019639918074336_3404334420952800070_n.jpg

Excellent news! :clap Now where's that YJ PO? :tap

Loved the movie and the costume. I wasn't really up to speed on the comic book, but I'm looking forward to seeing AntMan in Civil War.

Excited for the pictures to show up. I'm wanting to get this version as I prefer this suit to the new one from Civil War.

Yeah it's pretty amazing. I was not overly looking forward to this but I got to say it's impressive.

Looks like they did manage to make the headsculpt + helmet LED all in one. Hope they bring that over onto the IM figures.

One of the best sculpts that they've done as well.

Box looks awesome and that tray pic looks fantastic! More pics please!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back