1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

This can also represent Hank Pym. Civil War's costume can be purely Scott Lang.

If rumors are true

Spoiler Spoiler:

Looks great but i hope we get some more accessories. A mini ant size figure is a must

If rumors are true

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah you can see it in the Artists Mix. They'll probably do a 1/6 version of that as well.

18254_10152899557047344_162412927952375233_n.jpg

the dillemma in buying HT is if
should i buy this version or future version will be better.?
but will the future version be expensive than this 1st version?
when i PO this version will this version be cheaper when future version released?

damn my head hurt...

No dilemma. Don't stress the crap you can't control. It's really simple.

Do you like it? Can you afford it? If so buy it. If not don't. It is that simple. There will ALWAYS be "another" one. Only one person gets the best deal.

Seems like the easiest way to explain it :lol HT does a 1/4 scale figure here and there, and a figure of that size would certainly make sense with Giant Man. From their first announcement of doing 1/4 scale figures, that was the one I knew that I wanted on display.

If it's just pym as a human normal size I don't see them doing it in 1/4. Yes they do them time to time. 5 out of 350 figures. And only with the top three selling characters. I don't think giant man will fall into that category. The Asian market is the first concern. Since 2009 when figure oh started doing their version of the old wizard/toy fair "toy awards"...the top three figures each year have been any combo of terminator, batman, iron man, and predator. if it's just pym/Lang/whom ever as normal guy I don't see that coming. It's academic at This point anyway. It will be at least five years out even if they wanted to. Unless he's in Antman.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
bOTH OF THESE ARE MINE!!!!!

Ant-Man will be pre-ordered instantly!

Vision... Falcon... Ant-Man... Scarlet Witch...

How diverse are our collections gonna look now!

Great time to be a collector/Marvel fan.

How big is giant man actually?
If they are going to make 1/4 from human size, then giant man will be somewhere around Hulkbuster size right?

No dilemma. Don't stress the crap you can't control. It's really simple.

Do you like it? Can you afford it? If so buy it. If not don't. It is that simple. There will ALWAYS be "another" one. Only one person gets the best deal.

YES SIR!! will get two!! SIR

If the movie is even remotely decent, this is an instant buy from me. Both figures look absolutely fantastic. Hot Toys never ceases to amaze me.

They both look great and we've only seen the one pic so far. Unless I missed another, but yeah, definitely will consider getting.

Interested to see the Paul Rudd head sculpt

Very cool, FAF! :duff I have a feeling Ant-Man will exceed expectations, maybe not as much as F7 and JW but the critical reception and the numbers will be good.

Agreed! It hopefully will surprise everyone. At least the casting of Ant-Man did surprise me! :) :duff

Back