1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Not sure how I'm going to display him. Not sure if I should buy the full figure or wait for it to be parted out and just buy the 1 inch figure. Looks GREAT though.

These are great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad it's actually happening. Ant-Man is one of the more essential Marvel characters to me, certainly on a rung above your War Machines, Ghost Riders, and Falcons. I might have to pick him up. . .though a larger, "1/4 scale of regular human sized" Giant Man would be ideal.

At first I thought you said 1/4 of giant man. I was like..heez. That would be like 15 foot tall. Lol then I say the "human" sized part. Lol made more sense.

Tempted...veeeeeeeeery tempted. Ant-man looks awesome. All the reviews I've seen say Ant-man is another hit too, we shall see but I'm excited for both the figure and the movie.

At first I thought you said 1/4 of giant man. I was like..heez. That would be like 15 foot tall. Lol then I say the "human" sized part. Lol made more sense.
Seems like the easiest way to explain it :lol HT does a 1/4 scale figure here and there, and a figure of that size would certainly make sense with Giant Man. From their first announcement of doing 1/4 scale figures, that was the one I knew that I wanted on display.

This can also represent Hank Pym. Civil War's costume can be purely Scott Lang.

Impatiently waiting for some high-res pics!

Buying this asap. Can't wait. Love the accessories. Look forward to more close-up pics

They both look totally incredible. I'm so happy!

11666167_10152847656022680_5536728192271220894_n.jpg

Thanks for the pic, buddy. :duff It's been said before but they really do have that '50s, retro-design aesthetic.

Ant-Man is a must-get!

It's been my son's nickname for years (Anthony).

Figure is looking great in that pic. I hope the film is good as well.

the dillemma in buying HT is if
should i buy this version or future version will be better.?
but will the future version be expensive than this 1st version?
when i PO this version will this version be cheaper when future version released?

damn my head hurt...

Very cool, FAF! :duff I have a feeling Ant-Man will exceed expectations, maybe not as much as F7 and JW but the critical reception and the numbers will be good.

Yeah, Ant-Man looks fantastic. I'm sure he'll come with a Paul Rudd headsculpt, and we've already seen the mini-Ant Man version, which may be the EX? I hope not, but it could be.

Either way, so long as it comes with a great Rudd sculpt, I'm all in!

I prefer the look of YJ in the comics.....not digging the movie adaption. Antman looks decent enough to warrant interest

Back