1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this figure at a local Con. Guy was selling for $200.00 cash. Didn't have the money or it would have been mine!

Man this is tough. I have the CW version preordered and my LCS has one in stock. I also saw CW Cap released. Which between CW Cap and Ant Man should I get? Decisions decisions

Man this is tough. I have the CW version preordered and my LCS has one in stock. I also saw CW Cap released. Which between CW Cap and Ant Man should I get? Decisions decisions

The CW Cap that released is the limited Movie Promo Battling Cap. If you don't already have him (Battling Cap) on order, I imagine he'll be pretty hard to get for retail.

Anyone know if you can swap the head on this one with a CW unmasked head that people are selling separately on eBay?

Are they custom made sculpts? The official HT CW Ant-Man figure isn't out yet, so I don't imagine people would be selling the HT unmasked sculpt from this figure right now.

There's still plenty of year left but I would put this Ant Man as a contender for "2016 Figure of the Year".

It's all in the detailing. Everything was just done right.

Just bought this guy. I just couldn't pass on him. He's such a phenomenonal piece. Looks like he stepped out of the movie. Can't imagine not having this guy in my collection.

Even the wife stops and stares at Ant Man on the shelf. He is a great looking figure! So glad I got this suit rather than the CW suit.

I wish we had more quips from Lang during the lineup before they all fought each other. Seems like a missed opportunity. He's new to all of this, and to be standing next to Cap and others, about to face off against Iron Man, War Machine, et all....

Back