1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You say you where joking and Then go on to further back up the statement. So are you still joking?

It's a 1/6 Anthony. You know how you can tell? The person that made it said it was. Pretty simple. Hot toys makes 1/6 figures. You know how you can tell? They say they are making 1:6. It's the same thing.

As for the comment that it would be the size of a tumbler...how do you know it's not?

Are you telling me that it's 1/6 of the size of an Ant ? Cause Antony was never bigger than an ant. If so, I do hope it comes with a microscope.

And btw, if you check my JOKE, I never mentioned the ant, I mentioned the size changing thing with ant-man. The previous post I separated in two parts, one talking about my joke and the others talking about my reasoning with the size thing.

And I never said it was not the size of half a tumbler, I just stated that to be proportional to Hot Toys 1/6 scale Ant-Man it would be big. I never said it wasn't.

And if your argument for things is "because they tell you so". Whatever helps you sleep at night man.

I'm tired of this, I lurked in this forum for years exactly because of this kind of attitude. I guess I was better that way.

Have fun

Actually, if you consider the size changing aspect of a Ant-Man, you might say that the hot toys figure is actually a 1:1 figure. But the same goes for the Marvel Legends. Also the minimates. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was the joke. Tell me where in this post I talked about Antony?

And with that, I'm done. No one needs to worry about me keeping up this argument.

Cya

Last edited:
Anyway I think it was great for Motuxmen sharing that ANTony diorama find.

I must say I'm not familiar at all with any of the aftermarket diorama makers out there. I happened upon a diorama for the 1/6 Avengers figures that portrayed a similar set to the floating fortress style bridge, but it was sold out. I forget who it was.

Can anyone point me to the diorama makers out there or a link to a thread here on that. Thanks in advance.

Just looking for diorama makers in general for the 1/6 scale stuff. Hot Toys doesn't generally do elaborate dioramas like the RED Diorama ANTony.

What about the people who paid in full?
Shouldn't they get their figures first?
Just seems fairer that way.

Depends on how you look at it. Those of us on Flex have already given SSC money. The only people who pay in full during purchase are those who pay with Paypal, otherwise you don't pay until it ships.

What about the people who paid in full?
Shouldn't they get their figures first?
Just seems fairer that way.

What Natalie said, lol.
I've got mine on flex, so people who "pay in full" only do so at the same time as we make our final payment.
But if you paid it by paypal, then you definitely paid in full before the fact.

Depends on how you look at it. Those of us on Flex have already given SSC money. The only people who pay in full during purchase are those who pay with Paypal, otherwise you don't pay until it ships.

I concur with this.

SSC generally gets more money up front from the individuals on flex pay rather than the individuals who pay in full.

this guy should be shipping soon. take my $68 final flex payment already SS. Really looking forward to getting this.

SS…SS…SS…SS…Ant-Man…SS…Anyone…Anyone… :impatient:

BUELLER.jpg

Back