1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Check the customs section. Deposits are taken for a Yunsil dress right now.

Actually can't find it or him. Kinda new at this. Any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

^thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. Almost look like film screen grabs.

Picked up this beauty for cheap last week ($247 AU, last one on the shelf FTW). Now, has anyone tried swapping bodies for a seamless type body? As much as I love the figure, the knee joints are an eyesore. Easily hidden yes, but still looks a bit off.

Finally bit the bullet and got her off sideshow....used the $50 voucher they sent out...what a great way to start the month! More spending!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice score!

With the $50 coupon and free shipping this was a no brainer.

I gave in to temptation and used the $50 code on Leia. She isn't the most exciting of figures (or screen outfits), but I felt I needed to have her.

A rising pound isn't in my favour at the moment, but it occurred I might as well take advantage of it.

That just leaves the Jawas, but for them it would take more incentive, such as a heap of reward points.

That just leaves the Jawas, but for them it would take more incentive, such as a heap of reward points.

After my $50 coupon, I received a $25 coupon which I may use for Leia along with free shipping brings her to $170. Not a huge fan of girl dollies in the collection but may finally pull trigger.

I too really wanted Jawas but incentive needs to be bigger....$50 coupon went to Maul. Another big coupon with free shipping, I may bite.

After my $50 coupon, I received a $25 coupon which I may use for Leia along with free shipping brings her to $170. Not a huge fan of girl dollies in the collection but may finally pull trigger.

I too really wanted Jawas but incentive needs to be bigger....$50 coupon went to Maul. Another big coupon with free shipping, I may bite.

Needs to be a bigger incentive for me, owing to the $33.36 shipping and additional 20% tax.

Back