1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

:)
image.jpeg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Second in a series. This time featuring P.E.R.S. (Photoshop Eye Relocation System)...

bc70452ae0fea974e6293dcb3134a8da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are fantastic photos! Thanks for sharing

I think if anything the sculpt seems to capture ESB Leia but if her face was about that skinny when she were younger, as she does look very young in the sculpt. If that makes sense.

Second in a series. This time featuring P.E.R.S. (Photoshop Eye Relocation System)...

bc70452ae0fea974e6293dcb3134a8da.jpg

:hi5: fantastic! Did you really use PERS on her :horror

Due to the placement of the pupils I couldn't tilt it down anymore or I'd loose her looking at the camera. That said I'm going to experiment with editing the placement of the pupils on the figures in some upcoming shots.

Oh, I didn't realize someone on here did it. Nice work! Looks very professional.

Not sure if there's any more available, but I just ordered one from Alter Ego Comics for $181 shipped. They had a $25 discount on top of their already lower price.

Not sure if there's any more available, but I just ordered one from Alter Ego Comics for $181 shipped. They had a $25 discount on top of their already lower price.

Sorry. Saw it on IG and posted straight away. :(

Thanks guys bit she's just not in the cards for me tonight. No worries, I'll eventually find one at this price again.

If you just google sideshowtoy you'll get a $25 code when you go to the ad link to their site--should be first link. Code works with Leia too (and she has free shipping). So it should be $180 shipped right now which isn't bad. Dave got ripped off. :)

If you just google sideshowtoy you'll get a $25 code when you go to the ad link to their site--should be first link. Code works with Leia too (and she has free shipping). So it should be $180 shipped right now which isn't bad. Dave got ripped off. :)

Thanks! I had her in the cart and then ended up pushing her out to get Han instead. My Chewie was looking lonely. Now to find a Jnix head....

Yeah I just got a Leia as well, and I gotta say the outfit isn't nearly as horrendous as I was expecting. It's got a really nice feel to it and seems to drape perfectly well over the chest and arms. The only problem is just with the lower portion of the dress being a bit too short and flat for some reason, but even that isn't really too big an eyesore.

I'm still going to get the custom dress being offered, but until it arrives the current one will work perfectly well for me.

The lower portion of the dress in particular could be a lot better, but I feel it looks fine for the pose that I have her in.

Back