1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

****z ....almost $300for the set...hell nah

:exactly:

:lol

Some things I could've ordered from the UK cheaper earlier, but wasn't in a mood to - such as the Jawas.

And I even passed over Leia not too long ago for £165.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I paid full price, Sideshow exorbitant shipping and tax to get the little white whore! :slap

Now, the big question is, are you referring to her dress having the propensity to show a bit of leg in various poses, or her sleeping around with an already married Han Solo off camera? :lol

The latter. And she was. So was Solo though. A whore I mean. :)

I believe the colloquial urban terms for those would be "home wrecker" and "man whore" respectfully. :lol

I could be wrong about this but wasn't she rumored to be screwing George and a couple others on set as well? A nice roll in the hay for whoever got in on that, Carrie was pretty hot in those days me thinks:)

I could be wrong about this but wasn't she rumored to be screwing George and a couple others on set as well? A nice roll in the hay for whoever got in on that, Carrie was pretty hot in those days me thinks:)

Yeah, she was really cute when she was younger.

Carrie was friendly... especially around cocaine. And the Star Wars set was full of cocaine. It just had to be.

Funny, now its a Disney tent-pole. The one-time coked-orgy Star Wars.

"You are a part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!......(whispers) pull my finger....."

ylska.jpg

Carrie was friendly... especially around cocaine. And the Star Wars set was full of cocaine. It just had to be.

Funny, now its a Disney tent-pole. The one-time coked-orgy Star Wars.

I don't know about Star Wars but Fisher says Empire certainly was. Lots of "snow" in Norway.

What's the verdict on the inner dress/slip? Leave on or remove?

Unless it makes her semi transparent (not a bad diversionary tactic for a Death Star escape), it ought to help with the flow of the dress.

Awesome, just got Obi-Wan $50 off :bunnydanc

Thanks!

What's the verdict on the inner dress/slip? Leave on or remove?

Unless it makes her semi transparent (not a bad diversionary tactic for a Death Star escape), it ought to help with the flow of the dress.

The belt appears to be glued at the back so has to be cut/broken to get her dress and slip off..

Her hood is so tough to tame - always has a bit of flying nun going on.

Back