1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

:lecture

It is a very nice sculpt.

And the dress doesn't look bad there at all, apart from her slip showing through.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Yeah I haven't looked that closely into removing the slip yet, although it looks like something that will need to be done.

Best I've seen this figure look davejames. :clap

Many times, less is more when it comes to posing. :lecture

Looks great, davejames. I have mine in a relatively simple pose as well.

:lecture

It is a very nice sculpt.

And the dress doesn't look bad there at all, apart from her slip showing through.

Yeah, I still don't get the hate the dress gets. It's certainly not great, but it serves the purpose for me.

Yeah I haven't looked that closely into removing the slip yet, although it looks like something that will need to be done.

Careful what removing that slip might hazily reveal - remember, this is the 1970's we're talking about here.:monkey3

Yeah, I still don't get the hate the dress gets. It's certainly not great, but it serves the purpose for me.

You're funny. Some times the slightest thing makes you nuts (for instance, your Leia bikini issues)... and yet something like this, an entire outfit being off, doesn't bother you.

You're funny. Some times the slightest thing makes you nuts (for instance, your Leia bikini issues)... and yet something like this, an entire outfit being off, doesn't bother you.

What "Leia bikini issues" are just well... MAKING ME NUTS?!:lol

And... I know I'm funny.:dunno

I got my leia kit in today very impressed with head sculpt. I still need to grab her a seamless body. Hope the seamless bodys lasts with no cracking later on.

I'm not sure a seamless body would really be best for this. The slightly undersized Leia head would probably look a bit odd on such a tall body, not to mention the fact the dress is already too short as it is.

I think they were chatting about the Prisoner Planet Slave Princess Kit, or whatever it's called.

Oh, that Leia kit. Ok never mind. :p I thought maybe there was a knockoff ANH Leia out there now just like there's a knockoff ANH Luke.

Met this Disney princess today!

IMG_0088.JPG

Is there anyone doing a custom replacement gown for this figure?

Check the customs section. Deposits are taken for a Yunsil dress right now.

Cheers. I'll check that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back