1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Shame the artist got so many incredible details right in that poster... and then accidentally inserted a crappy ROTS Chewie instead of one from the OT.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Hey, the more Leia in the bikini, the better! No matter the source!!

This Gabz Star Wars Poster Print Is INCREDIBLE

"The regular is a 7 color screen print with a yellow border (seen in the header of this post) which will sell for $50 in a timed, numbered edition. This means that you will have the opportunity to buy this print from Thursday, November 5th 2015 at 12pm eastern till Sunday, November 8th 2015 at 11:59pm eastern, and however many are purchased during that time will be the edition size.
The variant will be a 6 color grey screen print (seen above) available for purchase for $65 while supplies last. The variant will be a limited edition of only 225."

I picked up one of these, and it also makes a great wallpaper for your computer. First print I have purchased in years.

Found post to late, so missed exclusive print. Oh well, ordered regular release. Still glad to get one. Priority mail barely more than standard USPS shipping. Thanks for posting link.

Shame the artist got so many incredible details right in that poster... and then accidentally inserted a crappy ROTS Chewie instead of one from the OT.

That's the only part of poster I hate. Did not see that till you posted it. :gah:

In the smaller Vader pic with the saber, the helmet looks totally mangled too.

Yeah that does not really look like the ANH Vader. And the legs on the probe droid look awfully short too...

I would have said it looks like the HT proto Vader.:lol

2hmd8r8.png

Found post to late, so missed exclusive print. Oh well, ordered regular release. Still glad to get one. Priority mail barely more than standard USPS shipping. Thanks for posting link.
Is it still for sale somewhere? That website for The Bottleneck shows both versions as sold out.

Edit: Damn just found out it was on sale through yesterday only.

While the art of the poster is nice the print looks like if someone tried to print an RGB image without using color profiles. This results in a print of mostly black and white with spotty bleak colors. :slap

I suppose it's made that way on purpose for effect, but for me working with printing it really looks like ****.

Damn, missed it. Once fakes start showing up someone point in the right direction please!:wink1:

Received an email that they sold 3900 of the regular prints.

As some of you might have saw yesterday, the final edition of the regular "Star Wars" print by Gabz ended up being 3900!

Words can't describe how incredible all of you are. All of us at Bottleneck, Acme Archives, Lucasfilm and Gabz can't thank you enough. We also want to thank every outlet that picked up the print on their sites.

In the past, we have done a few timed releases and this was by far the biggest that the gallery has ever seen. Being that these are hand made screen prints, the process does take a little longer to make. We mentioned in the description it would take 6-8 weeks to ship. We are still on schedule for that even with the increase volume.

We will also be sending you guys emails during the process just to keep you updated and anytime you have a question or need to change info, we are always here to help.

We do have one more limited Star Wars related release to close out the year so be on the lookout for that. That set will be tubed and shipped same day so it can arrive just in time for the holidays.

Thanks!
-The Bottleneck Team

Love the color scheme, overall layout and most of the work, but there's definitely some funky/distorted stuff in there for the SW geek to stress over - the already mentioned PT Chewy and weirdly distorted Vader (with gnarled HT Vader hands and chestbox!) but there's also the stretch-limo landspeeder (with Ben, Luke and 3PO... but no R2,) the Kenner-style small winged TIE, and most obviously, the Medi-scaled R2 next to 3PO.

So I'm guessing we won't be seeing the white handcuffs with this release that she wore on the Tantive IV? Still have my SS Leia cuffs.

Were the SS cuffs the exclusive? If so, I don't have 'em. :slap If not, mine are also packed away :rotfl... aaaand apparently forgotten by me. :slap

Yes. The exclusive was the cuffs.

Back