1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Why is one of them blue?

Would sir prefer a green one?

url

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Bottom left - front row.

Have a good look...

...I'm sure it has to be worth some rep :wink1:

Bottom left - front row.

Have a good look...

...I'm sure it has to be worth some rep :wink1:
I hope that's underwear and not the landing strip style[emoji85] And why's the one on the one next to her giving the take me from behind look[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ok...just tried to bring some happiness to the board.:monkey2

Now, you will pay the price for your lack of Premium Membership! :rotfl

FACT: Ever since I got my Premium account, I can shoot lightning out of my hands.

I hope that's underwear and not the landing strip style[emoji85] And why's the one on the one next to her giving the take me from behind look[emoji14]

Just look closer - her tattoo is actually instructions.

Ok...just tried to bring some happiness to the board.:monkey2

You aroused something that sounds like "happiness" when you say the word fast over and over.

We've lost our shield, this may get a little rough, landing strip straight ahead. As Anakin would say.

FACT: Ever since I got my Premium account, I can shoot lightning out of my hands.

Every premium member can do that, now you know what "premium member" really means

More details what this is, how much it costs, and/or where to buy it?

This Gabz Star Wars Poster Print Is INCREDIBLE

"The regular is a 7 color screen print with a yellow border (seen in the header of this post) which will sell for $50 in a timed, numbered edition. This means that you will have the opportunity to buy this print from Thursday, November 5th 2015 at 12pm eastern till Sunday, November 8th 2015 at 11:59pm eastern, and however many are purchased during that time will be the edition size.
The variant will be a 6 color grey screen print (seen above) available for purchase for $65 while supplies last. The variant will be a limited edition of only 225."

Last edited:

No...Never. You've failed, Your Highness. I am a repped member. Like....uhhhh.....some people before me.

Wait, it was you. Im so confused..................

Back