1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Wow, she looks great!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Well, last Wednesday I got on the wait list for the exclusive... & today, it converted :clap.
I'll be giving my SS a thorough cleaning, pack her up & send her to my niece.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Well, last Wednesday I got on the wait list for the exclusive... & today, it converted :clap.
I'll be giving my SS a thorough cleaning, pack her up & send her to my niece.

Thanks for letting us know, I think I jumped on the WL sometime last week so hopefully I'll get a convert too

Edit: okay literally went to check my email after posting and got a conversion :clap

When does this get realeased ? SS website says shipping Nov-Jan ? Then my friend from HK said March time ? Anybody have an idea

When does this get realeased ? SS website says shipping Nov-Jan ? Then my friend from HK said March time ? Anybody have an idea
Supposed to be a February release in Hong Kong

Today's act of defiance...

6a2image.jpg

I stand ready to receive your reps. Please, no crowding...

^^^ Vader's belt boxes have red buttons. No rep for you.

New and licensed poster, goes on sale this month:

1504414456556649026.jpg

For all those little dreamers out there whose dreams are going to be crushed...

slave leia.jpg

Today's act of defiance...

6a2image.jpg

I stand ready to receive your reps. Please, no crowding...
The shots in the sea are great 😍

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I know it's not the real deal, but when you find the "Where's Wally" moment - I'm hoping I can get in on some of the rep action, gents :pray:

Back