1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

The only thing that they could possibly improve this is by adding real eyelashes like this custom Maleficent I seen online a while back.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I got onto the wait list for the exclusive on Oct 28, it converted in a week or two.

I am late to the party and just submitted on the 20th of this month lol . So we shall see ^_^ . Thanks for your reply on the matter!

Giveaways...I was wondering if anyone on the boards had ever won a SSC giveaway; seems like I fill out a lot of the entrance forms but never really check to see who won, has any SS Freak been a winner?

Leia looks amazing in that pic. I can't wait to get this figure, probably most of all.

The last time I won an SS giveaway, it was a long time ago in a contest far, far away...

She's looking excellent. I can't wait to add her to the rest of the crew.

Giveaways...I was wondering if anyone on the boards had ever won a SSC giveaway; seems like I fill out a lot of the entrance forms but never really check to see who won, has any SS Freak been a winner?

I won TDW Thor last spring.

Thanks guys, sounds like it's somewhat possible to win something from SSC.

They are still using the same inaccurate fabric on her dress that SS did. Buns look good though. ;)

Yeah - looks too "dolly" synthetic polyester blend. Too course.
They should have gone for parachute silk imho. Would have clung and fallen better at this scale.
For $200usd+ and no accessories, they really should have gone for an expensive, high quality fabric. Cut looks good though. Their patterns are always good, so far.

Makes no sense that they released her so late. Doesn't look like she will be here before the movie hits

Not even in the Coming Soon photo :gah:

What was HT thinking, how can they get everybody that's core...Han, Luke, Chewy, Obiwan, Vader from ANH released before TFA hits and not have Leia ready :pfft:

Looks like there's at least one person unhappy that a couple grand's worth of line hasn't been delivered in one hit :lol

Looks like there's at least one person unhappy that a couple grand's worth of line hasn't been delivered in one hit :lol

It's just odd considering the marketing they are doing with the TFA release. Disney wants the consumer and the collector to always Remember SW this year more than ever

Better late by a month or two than another rushed "Monkey Face".

Shame the artist got so many incredible details right in that poster... and then accidentally inserted a crappy ROTS Chewie instead of one from the OT.

That's not all my friend.... he used a MYTHOS Fett in the ESB panel. For one, the character rendition is technically fictional, and two... the gauntlets are red, so not even a slip up that can be acceptable. *shrug* still pretty cool, but I wouldn't be able to look at that every day lolzz

It's just odd considering the marketing they are doing with the TFA release. Disney wants the consumer and the collector to always Remember SW this year more than ever

Well there is another SW movie in 12 months so there is no rush to get everything out in the next few weeks.

Well there is another SW movie in 12 months so there is no rush to get everything out in the next few weeks.

Are they doing a LOTR type of sequence releases? One every year?

Back