1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Posted by Ton Ton on another thread, but needs to be here as its another example of how great HT is doing on these ANH figures in terms of likeness in general, and with Leia in particular...

11751732_904807436260698_9164799082916946456_n.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

She does look bloody awesome a must have figure.. Pretty disappointed it's not out before Xmas tho! they have pushed the rest through and left her don't understand it

She is the best of the four (the rest of which I'd rate as Han, Ben, Luke.)

SS Processed another flexpay the other day. Leia hasn't show up in HK yet or someone would be posting in hand pics. Does anyone think we're still on for December?

I'm still hopeful to see Leia released in HK before Christmas.

I hope she ships soon. Looks like December will be a brutal month. (C3PO, Leia, Luke, etc...)

Haven't been to this thread in a long time. Did we ever find out what the back drop exclusive is?

Haven't been to this thread in a long time. Did we ever find out what the back drop exclusive is?

I don't think so. But I'm selfishly hoping it's nothing good, or at least nothing I would want, because I forgot to order the exclusive ;)

Has anyone had a waitlist convert lately on the Exclusive?

SS Processed another flexpay the other day. Leia hasn't show up in HK yet or someone would be posting in hand pics. Does anyone think we're still on for December?

I don't see it... With Luke, Vader and a couple Marvel stuff coming out. She'll probably be in Jan-Feb.

But it would be an awesome surprise to see her in HK next month.

I think HT is probably still in shock that most everyone was perfectly happy with the figure as is, and didn't angrily demand a bunch of changes from them. :D

The last figure that happened with (Luke) they popped out 6 months early. So we should have Leia coming two months ago.

According to Hot Toys Secret Base latest update (11.22.2015), Leia is still expected for Q1 release. Here is a link to Budget Stark report https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT088Z9Od84

I don't know, I think this looks pretty darned good; I'm hoping the her face in the final release isn't as pink as the early promo pics.

12246593_999736253424024_4671685723414725856_n.jpg

Amazing! Love it!

Can't wait to display this with farmboy luke and Han & Chewie. Awesome!

Back