1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought so, thanks. Wish wed get an announcment soon. Although a droid two pack with all the electronics is gonna most likely cost at least $500. So i hope not die cast

It would be great if HT did a voice option for R2 and 3PO when they finally announce the droids. Much easier to get to a switch on those two than Vader I'm sure. Remote control lights and sound maybe this time.

Supposedly we'll be getting quarter scale versions as a preview first.

Ugh, I can already hear the million voices crying out in terror: do I need this, should I swap, don't like the blue, don't like the silver, batteries are hard to swap, not much of an upgrade for "x" amount, can someone post a side-by-side, can someone post more side-by-sides, can someone post with Hasbro, I like the PT, can someone post without the third leg, can someone touch my third leg, how is it in hand, I don't like the copper tubes, etc....

:rotfl

Ugh, I can already hear the million voices crying out in terror: do I need this, pt hate, should I swap, pt hate, don't like the blue, pt hate, don't like the silver, pt hate, batteries are hard to swap, pt hate, not much of an upgrade for "x" amount, pt hate, can someone post a side-by-side, pt hate, can someone post more side-by-sides, pt hate, can someone post with Hasbro, pt hate,, can someone post without the third leg, pt hate, can someone touch my third leg, pt hate, how is it in hand, pt hate, I don't like the copper tubes, etc....

Fixed.

Ugh, I can already hear the million voices crying out in terror: do I need this, should I swap, don't like the blue, don't like the silver, batteries are hard to swap, not much of an upgrade for "x" amount, can someone post a side-by-side, can someone post more side-by-sides, can someone post with Hasbro, I like the PT, can someone post without the third leg, can someone touch my third leg, how is it in hand, I don't like the copper tubes, etc....

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Oh man, I'm dying. And it still says to spread it around! :gah:

"Pics don't do it justice" is all a review needs to say.

Can someone do a dome swap please? :pray: I might just get the dome parted out.

Dream come true...?

12227117_1039142522814404_3599765504977984550_n.jpg
I can't unsee R2 trying to look away from Han thrusting his crotch at him while C-3PO is shocked.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible F...

I don't think I ever saw Cruise, but I don't see all that much Hamill either the more I look at it. I guess it's a bit like Ben. Incredibly lifelike but lacking a bit, for me, in the likeness department. I ended up biting on Kenobi though and really like the figure in hand. Leia looks the most spot on, then Solo.

Leia is the only one with much likeness. Han is OK.

Luke is very very lifelike indeed but is far too good looking. Likeness isn't quite there.

Back