1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they were willing to produce a 1/6 scale Bat I could see them seriously doing this. It would be insanely big though. At least big enough to fit 2 seated figures (one being Chewy) and room to stand/crouch 3 more figures.

With this release they at least have all the players for the Death Star approach.

The Death Star is unrealistic because you'd need a ten story warehouse to display it.

The Falcon just requires a large living room. The entirety of that living room.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible F...

This shot totally sells it for me. Definitely want the exclusive Stormtrooper belt. :yess:
11336917_10152843670427344_3489614367449172245_o.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible F...

Why can't they do this every time? Especially for Han? You know, like ****ing nail the sculpt? :woo

The hair could be lighter though.

If they were willing to produce a 1/6 scale Bat I could see them seriously doing this. It would be insanely big though. At least big enough to fit 2 seated figures (one being Chewy) and room to stand/crouch 3 more figures.

With this release they at least have all the players for the Death Star approach.

They didn't though. The Bat is 1/12 scale, which is why no one wants it :lol

Hair color is wrong. Too dark. Needs blonde highlights.

Lightsaber is wrong. They are reusing the Bespin Luke's saber from Empire.

Fabric and color of tunic wrong. Not supposed to be cream.

Color of pants are wrong.

Likeness is off slightly, not quite Hamill but close in an odd way. Kind off like the strangeness with the Han Solo sculpt. Close but not quite.

The exclusive Stormtrooper belt and blaster can be had picking up loose parts.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible F...

The Bat is 1/12 scale, which is why no one wants it :lol

Exactly. HT played it safe and now has a warehouse full of Bats nobody wants.

The belt, buckle and droid caller look a bit underscale. The pants color & material is a bit off. The helmet and remote look a little wonky.

BUT that FACE looks incredible! Great boots! Awesome bunch of accessories! Hair color looks great on the close ups!

Well done, Hot Toys! Bravo! :)

The Death Star is unrealistic because you'd need a ten story warehouse to display it.

The Falcon just requires a large living room. The entirety of that living room.

Not sure if you got what I meant. They could consider just the cockpit portion of the Falcon. With Han, Chewy, Ben and now Luke they have all the characters that were in the scene that took place in the Falcon's cockpit on the approach to the Death Star.

tumblr_lkophoTKoz1qe6uhlo1_r2_500.gif

If you're a Star Wars fan, your destiny is to buy this figure. You know it to be true. :lol

And for anyone who's hoping for a 1/6 Falcon, even if it's just a pipe dream - it would be 19 feet long so, no. :lol

Not sure if you got what I meant. They could consider just the cockpit portion of the Falcon. With Han, Chewy, Ben and now Luke they have all the characters that were in the scene that took place in the Falcon's cockpit on the approach to the Death Star.

Ah, I see.

Still, I want them to be bold and just do the whole Falcon. Let them charge $2000 if they need to and limit it to 1000 units, once it stars selling, the Golden Age of Hot Toys will truly begin. The Batmobile, The DeLorean, the Tumblers...nothing compared to the production of 1/6 starships/vehicles from Star Wars.

Back