1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I would have gotten this if HT actually made the Ultron Sentry with red eyes. As it is, I'm pretty content with just having their Ultron Prime by itself.

If any of you are looking for one of Hot Toys’ most detailed figures for a really low price, Midtown Comics is selling the Mark I Ultron for $100, brand new. Not sure how much longer the sale will last, though.

D28C59CA-FCE5-4CD7-AC6B-F851F02E8C77.jpg

Actually finally found it thanks for the tip!

Yeah it didn’t really say but I’d be surprised if it wasn’t complete with box...guess I’ll find out.

Actually finally found it thanks for the tip!

Yeah it didn’t really say but I’d be surprised if it wasn’t complete with box...guess I’ll find out.

Did anyone pull the trigger on this? I'm tempted to just because of that price!

Yeah I ordered one, not sure if they have more.

Btw it didn’t come up easily on a search I had to try a few different things. I think I finally searched ultron and then went through a few pages.

For Midtown, I find it easier to just go by manufacturer since their search engine is so wonky. Here's the page for all Hot Toys items.

For what it's worth, I bought a heavily discounted HT Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure from Midtown a few years back, and it was basically new. The shipper box had been opened, but the actual figure hadn't been removed from the packaging. My guess is that the figure was just displayed in the packaging (not that I've been to the physical store to verify). Their shipping costs are ridiculous (though they did double box), but as long as you're okay with what is likely an almost new figure, the deal for the Ultron Mark 1 is pretty solid.

Haven’t seen it cheaper than $130 except somebody on here sold one for $100 a while back but that was lower than usual.

Most recent ones on eBay have gone from the $180-$225 range.

I grabbed one for $130, sure. Missed the Ultron Prime they had up for $200 the other day so figured what the hell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered an Ultron Prime on Saturday (last one they had in stock) and it was $150. Shipping was $17 (priority mail) so Ultron Prime for $167 shipped isn’t too bad.

I just checked and they have one left in stock.

Best way to search (IMO), where it says search by category, click on Action Figures and Oversized Figures. That should bring up all the Hot Toys/Sideshow/3A stuff.

I ordered an Ultron Prime on Saturday (last one they had in stock) and it was $150. Shipping was $17 (priority mail) so Ultron Prime for $167 shipped isn’t too bad.

Yeah it was going to be $45 shipped to me. One popped in stock on Friday and got taken out of my cart before I could finish checking out. I had a page monitor set to check every 5 seconds to see if it came back in stock and I never got another alert on Saturday, so you got extremely lucky. Or I got extremely unlucky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey guys -- just pulled the trigger on this. I found a lil trick. If you order through the app, shipping ended up being only $13!

There's one more left, so good luck to whoever can grab it!

Hey guys -- just pulled the trigger on this. I found a lil trick. If you order through the app, shipping ended up being only $13!

There's one more left, so good luck to whoever can grab it!

Good to know for next time!

What shipping method did you get for $13? I tried to get the cheaper shipping through live chat but they said I chose ‘priority’ shipping and it was too late to change it (even though there wasn’t another choice).

Good to know for next time!

What shipping method did you get for $13? I tried to get the cheaper shipping through live chat but they said I chose ‘priority’ shipping and it was too late to change it (even though there wasn’t another choice).

I chose UPS Ground (3-5 days) since it was the same price as Economy Mail (3-12 days) and USPS Priority Mail (3-7 days), but it was clearly the faster option.

I found their live chat customer service to be somewhat unhelpful. I asked a question regarding their return policy since this was my first time purchasing with them, but the guy kept sticking to his script and never really addressed my question...but for the deep discount I guess it's no biggie.

Noooooooooooooooo!

:slap :slap :slap

I missed it! Damn.... been laying in wait for years.

Oh well, congrats to everyone who got one. Always thought this was an excellent figure. Hoping I get another opportunity... clearly there's a lot of these out there still.

Back