1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this in yesterday. Amazing wouldn't begin to do this figure justice. Great articulation for all the parts involved.

0325170801.jpg

P.S. Sorry for the crappy cell-phone picture!

Got this in yesterday. Amazing wouldn't begin to do this figure justice. Great articulation for all the parts involved.

View attachment 332011

P.S. Sorry for the crappy cell-phone picture!

I agree mine arrived today and its easily the best Hot Toys I own, for me he's also the best depiction of Ultron in the movie which is a nice bonus. :yess:

Could not help but pick this up when I saw it for a good price. Should arrive in a couple days. Although this is not the most active thread, I have a question. Can Ultron be posed whilst holding up the drone 'corpse'?

Finally added this guy to the collection, been a long wait for it to come down in price as my finances aren't what they used to be but the UK guys might want to check out A1 Comics, currently £135 shipped !!!

Oh wow that's sad, nobody cares about this figure anymore. I wish they made the Ultron drones or whatever they're called, I'd consider getting this one if I could get one of each form he had.

Oh wow that's sad, nobody cares about this figure anymore. I wish they made the Ultron drones or whatever they're called, I'd consider getting this one if I could get one of each form he had.

Not the way to inspire Hot Toys to make the drones...

Yep -- looks great.

Could have had yesterday with coupon for $132 shipped... but still couldn't pull the trigger.

I really like this figure, but the movie always puts me off. I really should get it so I have something to go with my Mk 45.

Wor-Gar, you could try to get it even cheaper, buying a used one ...
the engineering on this piece is awesome and unlike any other figure they made. :yess: would really make a great scene with a MK45, plus, it come with the damaged Iron Legion piece, for even more diorama fun !! (on the stairs in my first pic)
Once in hand, you'll never regret it :clap

I need one, too but on Ebay prices are higher- love the looks always wanted one but always got pushed behind other pieces...

Back