1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my half-asleep haze from watching game 7 last night, I caved & bought one of these for $208 shipped.

I think I saw a listing like that on eBay.

With the way the prices have been going, I can see this going sub-$200 in the next few months. I just need to be more patient before I buy lol.

you can't get good bd details with diecast.

honestly this looks more metal than actual diecast.

this diecast craze drives me nuts. Diecast sucks. Only good on select things.

I know right? DC or bust.
Still getting this figure though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Good choice. It really is beautiful in hand.

I'm still amazed that something like this is a mass released figure. It's crazy.

I know right? DC or bust.
Still getting this figure though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Diecast was better for this figure, also because its from the iron man line.

But well its still a super cool figure to have

Diecast was better for this figure, also because its from the iron man line.

But well its still a super cool figure to have

HT make the BD parts on DC figures out of plastic for better detail and since this is just one intensely BD suit there is really no place for diecast on it.

I had no intention to get this figure but after looking at all these wonderful pictures I couldn't help but purchase it. Really looking forward to putting him in my display next week.

This is such a unique figure!

Yes it is. I have many figures on my shelf but this one always gets the attention of people who comes to my home.

Picked this up for $205 shipped. I highly recommend it the detail is outstanding.

$205 shipped is a great deal Bjjer :clap Congrats :hi5: He looks phenomenal

I actually saw a video on facebook where one of these was modded to say its lines from the movie and had flicker lighting effect, it was awesome :panic:

I can't get over this figure. I was waiting so long for the figure to drop. It is so amazingly detailed, and I am so surprised at how great the articulation is on him. By far the best part of that movie too. i think that if you are a fan of the franchise or not, this figure is so worth buying.

Back