1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d194796f528268350a78c6ca7ba09527.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

The big part is the battery cover for the chest light. I dont know about the small one.

This figure was not on my radar at all, but with $50 off and seeing how Ultron Prime isn't so great (my opinion) I might need to pick this one up. Without reviewing the entire thread, what kind of shelf presence does this guy have? I have mostly AoU representations of all the Marvel characters, so it would make sense to have some form of the villain from the film!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, I decided to just pull the trigger. It's still available on flex, so I won't have it for a few months but I think it's a nice looking piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all, I will have a look when I get back from work. Loving the figure! Similar to Ultron, having the lights on makes a huuuuuuuuuuuuge difference

Thanks all, I will have a look when I get back from work. Loving the figure! Similar to Ultron, having the lights on makes a huuuuuuuuuuuuge difference
A bit exaggerated there...

I don't think it was that huge with Mark I. You can still display the guy with no lights and it doesnt look dead.

Ultron Prime looks dead without the lights.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Finally ordered this with the Saint Patrick's discount. Couldn't let this figure slip away.

Can't believe these Ultron figures are still in stock. I guess hot toys will not be making ultimate Ultron with these Ultron figures not selling out.

I'm considering this figure, but a bit worried about how many lose wires and parts there are. Am I right in being concerned about these?

I'm considering this figure, but a bit worried about how many lose wires and parts there are. Am I right in being concerned about these?

No, there's nothing loose at all.

On the other hand, I had a Winter Soldier from the first movie and was worried to even touch it, as buttons and weapons fell off immediately.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I just got this guy for a really good price, hopefully it looks as good in hand as it does in the pictures. :)

Back