1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a different figure though and I can see why it's pricey. It's a mould that was created specifically for this character and won't be re-used plus all the detailing that it has.

Yeah, and it's crazily well detailed. It just looks like there was a ton of work put into this. And it looks like the entire this is asymmetrical. There are wires hanging all over it, rust, etc.

And the articulation is much better than I expected. The and crunch more than I thought they would, the neck is way more articulated than I had expected, and the ankles/feet have a good range of movement.

The only AoU figure I paid retail for was Captain America. That was also the only figure that sold out in the line and rised in price on the secondary market. I feel the same thing will happen with the CW figures too. They're really not worth pre ordering anymore.

Oh I forgot about New Avenger SW, that was also retail so 2/6 were full price so far.

Now we need ultimate ultron to finish the trio. I'm starting to seriously doubt we'll ever get one.

just got mine... i think this is the single most impressive robotic/mech themed 1/6 figure I've ever seen.

just got mine... i think this is the single most impressive robotic/mech themed 1/6 figure I've ever seen.

Yeah it's incredible.

I love the working pistons.. And I love that they can easily be detached for added movement. It's a great touch.

one question, only the left arm has bicep swivel right? the instructions say "arms" but I don't think the right arm does. Don't want to break anything forcing it.

Back