1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I would never offend Ultron. I love him like a son

I mean the proper pose for the MK I has twisted legs turned in at the hips and bent at the knees and ankles, and should be able to be a bit hunched. It just worries me that we haven't seen as much as a bent elbow yet

I love the BD on this. When I first purchased a BD IM MK III my wife thought I was crazy. But now she likes the battle damaged figures too. I am definitely getting this one.

:lol I would never offend Ultron. I love him like a son

I mean the proper pose for the MK I has twisted legs turned in at the hips and bent at the knees and ankles, and should be able to be a bit hunched. It just worries me that we haven't seen as much as a bent elbow yet

1. Place Mark I Ultron under rear wheel of car.

2. Back up car.

3. Done!

I'm collecting this range and doing unboxing vids/reviews on YouTube hoping you guys will take a look and give your thoughts

https://youtu.be/yEZchM8SfPE

This is captain America, ironman is there also there with more to come and a look at loot crate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping this figures arm is strong enough to hold that dead iron legion drone, even if the drone has a alternate head-sculpt that's been crushed with a hand attached to it so you can just pop it in the arm socket haha.

Either way I've got mine PO'd and paid for :D

Hoping this figures arm is strong enough to hold that dead iron legion drone, even if the drone has a alternate head-sculpt that's been crushed with a hand attached to it so you can just pop it in the arm socket haha.

Either way I've got mine PO'd and paid for :D

Sweet :duff

Yankee, do you have one with Stoya with Katy Perry?

Ha, I wish. :lol

A few more SDCC coverage pics:

SDCC-2015-Hot-Toys-57.jpg

SDCC-2015-Hot-Toys-58.jpg

He went up for sale and they took money and then he was canceled? I don't recall that.

But let's go with it. So once in nearly 400. Once in 15 years. But sure, let's figure every figure that takes awhile is canceled. This thing hasn't even reached the release date they announced when it went ups

Back