1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

11036252_1084364284911043_5354344845367190418_n.jpg

Posing - 0/10. :lol

That looks so great... It may be the only figure I order 2 of.

No not close to the endo. Something more like what a Chinese farmer hobbyist would do.

It's not a perfect resemblance to the endoskeleton, but it does have the wiry robotic frame to it. As opposed to the other Ultron designs that have more filled out bodies/limbs.

I want to see him all hunched over like he is when he hobbles out in the trailers

Looks great, but I am happy with the half figure. Rather put the funds to something else.

I kinda agree. The half figure has the most solid parts of this figure. Maybe I shouldn't pay $200 plus for a bunch on destroyed mechanical limbs.

Now that's creepy....

He is truly alarming and disturbing to look at. That 'smile/grin' that he has is just awesome.

Hot Toys paint jobs are going from strength to strength. I hope that quality can transfer over to the production pieces.

I think it looks cool but it's not my cup of tea. I'm still holding out for EW cover Sentry.

That looks awesome!!! The posing by HT sucks as always, but the level of detail puts it over the top.

Figure looks amazing, but it's so scene specific that I don't want to put money down on it

Hilariously, it calls to my childhood bias towards Disney's Pinnochio (Monstro was one awesome beast okay).

The whole "puppet" vibe I'm getting from this design really strikes my fancy, so I'm definitely planning to get this. :yess:

I'll be getting this one I think, it's too interesting to pass up..., & technically it's an Iron Legion drone so goes with my Iron Man only collection (he says despite having preordered Hawkeye). :)

I'll be getting this one I think, it's too interesting to pass up..., & technically it's an Iron Legion drone so goes with my Iron Man only collection (he says despite having preordered Hawkeye). :)

That 'only Iron' rule is dwindling huh? :lol

Back