1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

I believe it's from the Hot Toys Tour of Asia, "Avengers Exhibition" but I can't seem to find a thread. It's likely still early though! I'm sure tomorrow we'll be flooded with more shots!

could be. I thought the first date of the tour wasn't till next weekend. But I bet you are right and I'm wrong. I lose track of what day is what these days.

could be. I thought the first date of the tour wasn't till next weekend. But I bet you are right and I'm wrong. I lose track of what day is what these days.

It was today. We need more pics of everything

That new pic is insane! Love the detail.

here he is guys. :rock bought for sure. Insane amount of detail all throughout the figure.

10940473_984676118218420_8663227702380767128_n.jpg

he will be mine!

Looks awesome. It's got the Avengers logo and everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, gotta admit, I like this one just as much as I thought I would. Much better in fact than the re-re bulked-up Ultron. Captures his character far better, IMO. Maybe a drone, too, we'll see...

Yeah, gotta admit, I like this one just as much as I thought I would. Much better in fact than the re-re bulked-up Ultron. Captures his character far better, IMO. Maybe a drone, too, we'll see...

Agreed, this will be my favorite Ultron to display. Though, I have a feeling that his final form of badassery will be my favorite on screen. ;)

Agreed, this will be my favorite Ultron to display. Though, I have a feeling that his final form of badassery will be my favorite on screen. ;)
Yes, sure hope we're in for a surprise in that regard! Though if my hopes are dashed, I will still be quite happy with MK I and a drone or two. :duff

oh no.... Darkangel reviewing the Ultron MK1 :horror..............................:explode:

Back