1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Well he didn't change much so I expect it to look like TDW version but with an updated headsculpt and paint

haha.... you're really pushing it looking for a new headsculpt..... although if you just mean a hair change then you might be right :hi5:

What is the figure in the middle, closer to the camera than the rest of the 1/6, with the white back?

I need to get this. Great news.

What is the figure in the middle, closer to the camera than the rest of the 1/6, with the white back?

It looks like one of the Iron Legion, Iron Man's robotic taskforce.

I'll probably still pass on all the Ultrons, but it's good to see there'll be many options for fans! The 2nd version that's in most of the posters and such is one that may be interesting to see! And with his height being on par with most of the Avengers at that point, maybe that means his cost will come in line with them a bit more too? I'd still say it'd land in the $275 region, due to a unique sculpt...but we'll see!

I'm disappointed that Scarlet Witch isn't in the shot (nor is Quicksilver), as I'm eager to see her prototype! Hopefully this isn't everything that'll be on display, and they'll pop up...but that may not be the case now :/

Looking forward to the incoming pics of everything though!

I love the Mark I, he's so creepy and grotesque looking. This might be added to my must-buy list!

I think i am happy with the half version from MK 43 of course until i see the preview...

He might be pricey.... because less is more. Tougher engineering.

But imagine him posed on your shelf, all crooked and awkward, with creepy light-up mouth and flickering eyes.

He might be pricey.... because less is more. Tougher engineering.

But imagine him posed on your shelf, all crooked and awkward, with creepy light-up mouth and flickering eyes.

That sounds almost as scary as the Tony Stark Artist Mix dollie. Almost.

Might have to get 2... one for the display, one for my room... because that sounds amazing!

Back