1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The special makes it pretty tempting. Especially as you can get $100 off if you combine it with another MCU order. I'm not sure that I really need it with an Avenger 1 and Avenger 2 Thor to pay for though, especially as it is more expensive than your typical Avenger/MCU character even after discount.

I am having fun in my own mind though comparing it to the WMmk1 dc. I like both, and think both are better in their own way. MkI seems more classic and brutal, flying tank contrast to Iron Man, yet MkII seems a legit evolution for the design to take.

Oh well, I'm doing my best to stick to the decision that I would only ever pay "Iron Man prices" (ie US$300+) for a sixth scale figure again, if it was a dc re-release of IM MkVI or VII, :lol

Mark II seems like a natural companion to Mark XLV. Which it is. Just watch the end of AoU. :lol

Which is the only reason I'm keeping mine for now lol. Need to see them together before I decide his fate. III and I over II unless I can't bear to separate him from the XLV.

Not sure if already posted but this guy is now available for $192 with free shipping after discount + coupon code listed on page. I can't afford it right now so I figure I should let everyone know. Unless someone wants to hook a brother up that is out of work and addicted to plastic crack! :panic:

Are you saying that, after the $100 of for adding it, you can still use the winter20?

This is really weird, when I add the War Machine figure to the cart the price is $240, but as soon as I log in the site to check out the site kick the figure out from the cart, then if I add it again the price go back to normal $339.99.

I had that problem too. I didn't know you had to buy something else too. Either way, I got this from a fellow freak and they gave me a great deal. I wanted a figure that would match my mark 43 as it is my definitive iron man figure.

There seems to be a glitch in the cart where sometimes if you add it direct from the specials page it takes 100 off, but then when you go to checkout it won't work and removes it from the cart.

From what I can tell there are two options that work. Use the code and get the 20% off, or buy it with something else from the Marvel lineup, (Flying Ant-Man is cheap enough that effectively you can get it for free after the discount) and you can deduct 100 off the War Machine..

Mine arrived today. Haven't had a chance to open him but thanks to a member posting the $99 discount I was able to snag him for $215.

I bought this guy recently but I noticed that light leaks out of both sides of the eyes/helm ?? is this even normal? or is mine defective? I noticed when I saw some light on my wall while I was holding it. Another thing that hit me too was how the LEDs in the eyes were not as bright as the chest's LEDs, just looks a bit weird, unless those batteries that came with it are just crappy. I will get new ones tomorrow and see if thats the reason.

Any of you guys War Machine has this going on too? I will take pictures tomorrow to better explain the issue.

got mine yesterday from winning during Spooktacular. First diecast figure.

Wow that looks great in that pose and beside a similarly posed Heartbreaker :clap
I always loved both armors and I was impressed by how Bulky WM looks :) even next to armors like Silver Centurion and Heartbreaker :)

Congrats on winning him :duff

Eat this, AoU War Machine mkII!

Now all I need is a Play Arts War Machine...

Back