1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpegimage.jpeg
Love how easy this guy is to pose :)

Just got mine finally. Annoyed with Sideshow. I have my account set up for a pack out. So they charged me the 10 bucks, but they just put the figure in a regular box. There's no shipper. Corners are bent to hell. So they charged me for a parkout but didn't give me a shipper box! And this is right after sending me a Chewbacca without a packout at all, resulting in a mangled box. Figure is a beaut, though.
e5501c22b587907cf34b7f956d1f53a4.jpg

Just got mine finally. Annoyed with Sideshow. I have my account set up for a pack out. So they charged me the 10 bucks, but they just put the figure in a regular box. There's no shipper. Corners are bent to hell. So they charged me for a parkout but didn't give me a shipper box! And this is right after sending me a Chewbacca without a packout at all, resulting in a mangled box. Figure is a beaut, though.

When I got mine months ago it came like that too - with no shipper - just loose in a really big box.

If I got one without a shipper I'd be worried it was a return. I would probably send it back and order elsewhere... If I pay for a brand new figure I want it sealed.

That is really a shame Sideshow did that to you. I haven't tried to asked them to do a pack out for me on any of the hot toys. And yeah....War Machine is so perfect. I LOVE the Mk II armor.

Just love the look of the box for this figure, and the figure itself. I got him for like $200 which was awesome. One of the best figures I've bought :clap

I hope you made a formal complaint. You paid extra for them to just put it in a bigger box with no packing? I'd be quite upset. I got mine used and I at least got a shipper with mine.

Per Sideshow's site:
7e466c567418921335af731fc224dbbf.jpg

Note the first sentence.

It says extra packaging, so first, it should be in the shipper inside the pack-out.

Second, I would ask for that extra pack-out charge refunded because clearly, it didn't work.

Third, I would ask for a replacement box. I know Sideshow offers replacement boxes for damaged upon arrival ones, they're supposed to cover that. They don't offer shippers I'm afraid.

Hope this'll help man :hi5:

My Maria Hill box was slightly damaged upon arrival. Whether that happened from them or in transit, I don't know, but I asked them if a replacement box was possible. The guy said I could either ship it back at cost for a refund or accept a 10 buck credit for a future order.

Back