1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUESTION:

Everyone that has him now...does each of the heads (mask / Rhodey) have its own neck peg? The book shows just to pop in the head with peg...but my peg wants to stay in the head, and there is only one!

QUESTION:

Everyone that has him now...does each of the heads (mask / Rhodey) have its own neck peg? The book shows just to pop in the head with peg...but my peg wants to stay in the head, and there is only one!

So...does that mean I can't switch the head when I open mine? :(

I opened War Machine! He is another great figure to have! Pics are up on my IG account. My only complaint is for some odd reason, it is really hard on the rhodey head sculpt to put up the mask.

I opened War Machine! He is another great figure to have! Pics are up on my IG account. My only complaint is for some odd reason, it is really hard on the rhodey head sculpt to put up the mask.

:yess: Eye candy :lol
Congrats :hi5: I think there were similar problems with IP

Shiny box indeed :D I like it :clap

Thanks for the pics Courts :duff

SSC is sending me a new gun to replace my usless one. Really liking this a lot more than i thought i would, it's a great figure.

Last edited:
:yess: Eye candy :lol
Congrats :hi5: I think there were similar problems with IP

Shiny box indeed :D I like it :clap

Thanks for the pics Courts :duff

LOL! Shiny things make me happy! :) Overall, War Machine is a great figure. :yess: Probably on Monday I will post pics of WM and IM mk43 together. Was called into work last night, and I work tonight and tomorrow. Have to pay for these AWESOME figures!

Cheers mate :hi5:

At first I was thinking of selling my IM3 MK2 but they look different enough under white light for me to keep them both, who knows perhaps I'll change my mind, for now I'll just enjoy it :)

20150602_212729_zpsm6ye70cl.jpg

20150602_212801_zpsq6upfapp.jpg

Does his suit at the very end of the movie have different markings than this one?

LOL! Shiny things make me happy! :) Overall, War Machine is a great figure. :yess: Probably on Monday I will post pics of WM and IM mk43 together. Was called into work last night, and I work tonight and tomorrow. Have to pay for these AWESOME figures!

Well I'd like to see that :hi5: and you gotta do what you gotta do :lol Moneyz for Figurez :D

Back