1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does his suit at the very end of the movie have different markings than this one?
On the left shoulder, yes, it matches the IM3 version.

Spoiler Spoiler:

On the left shoulder, yes, it matches the IM3 version.

Spoiler Spoiler:

so its
Mark 1 - ED
Mark 2 (ironman 3) - FF (but then again this didnt make it to the screen)
Iron Patriot - FF
Mark 2 (AOU whole movie) - ED
Mark 2 (AOU at the end) - FF

talking about variety.
lets wait what it will be in CW. :lol

The new version is really nice like i thought it would be. Still, i think the first 2.0 version to be visually better with the "pristine" paint finish and highlighted eyes and arc reactor. If your into Ironman figures in any way other than casually, your gonna need BOTH.

The new version is really nice like i thought it would be. Still, i think the first 2.0 version to be visually better with the "pristine" paint finish and highlighted eyes and arc reactor. If your into Ironman figures in any way other than casually, your gonna need BOTH.

well good point.
well i have both, and i'm letting the IM3 version go since the previous version didnt make it to the screen. :lol

I really like the colors on this one. I really do like the fact that there is some dicast and a lot of plastic to these figures. Great compromise. Feels heavy, but it is not all diecast. This is a great figure.

I only have 15 right now, no shaving allowed with mine :lol. I have Whiplash MK II, MK III, Striker on PO and will PO MK 45 and HB soon.

I actually forgot about that guy :lol Great looking armor, I would actually like to see him next to this guy and Shotgun, I like the dark colored armors

I actually forgot about that guy :lol Great looking armor, I would actually like to see him next to this guy and Shotgun, I like the dark colored armors

yeah might as well forget about it for few more months. it wouldnt hurt.

and as for Shotgun. i would normally said "any day now HT",
well not today. :lol

Back