1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly: Some people have 75 Captain America's, I'll be happy with 75 Iron Man figs. :lol

:thud:

That would be a lot.. my collection currently includes - Iron Man Mk1v.2, MkII, MkII Unleashed, Secret Project, War Machine I, WM Milk, Iron Monger, WM2 from IM3, Mk42, Midas, Python, Starboost and Igor.. but I have Iron Whiplash, Hulkbuster, 1/4 Mk43 and Stealth on pre-order.. with a definite maybe, on Peacemaker and WM2 from AoU.
So that's 13, plus 4 on pre-order, with possibly at least another two.. not counting other potential figures from AoU.

Which is why, apart from some Star Wars figures.. there is not much space left for other 1/6 licenses. :(

How many is there anyway? Theres like 8 Caps right? Including AOU....

Yeah, eight official ones, including Steve from the two-pack.
SSM, Rescue Cap, TFA, Avengers, Strike Cap, Steve, GA Cap, and AOU Cap.

You have to ask Captain Scotland, our good friend Username. ;)

Hehe. Thanks.

i didnt notice too many differences from the previous version, they just look the same to me!:slap
i think i had better wait for the mark 45, and the ultimate ultron.

wm%u00252Bii%u00252B1.jpg
wm%u00252Bii%u00252B2.jpg
wm%u00252Bii%u00252B3.jpg

Can someone link to or post a side by side comparison of the colors? They look identical to me. All I see is the additional mild weathering on this one.

It looks like the older one is an ash/lamp black with silver paint and the new is a gunmetal/black mix with steel paint that would be my guess as to what they used. But they are for sure not the same. It's not significant or crazy change but it looks exactly like what it is, a prototype (the im3) and a full fleshed out suit (aou). I like it.

It looks like the older one is an ash/lamp black with silver paint and the new is a gunmetal/black mix with steel paint that would be my guess as to what they used. But they are for sure not the same. It's not significant or crazy change but it looks exactly like what it is, a prototype (the im3) and a full fleshed out suit (aou). I like it.

Yea I'm quite taken by this new one too but his like a few others, my desire to get him will depend on his screen time. Wish they stuck with the red outlines though...

Back