1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're saying the WM mk 1 didn't sell or the iron man 3 didn't sell? I know the mk 1 is expensive on eBay, so there is interest to support high prices. Maybe it had a low production run like avengers 1 Hawkeye

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well the days of low production runs are over my friend

Last edited:
See I'm in a rough spot. I had 5 Mark II War Machines from the Iron Man 3 movie. But, I'm going through a dreadful divorce. My wife shipped all my stuff to me and alas not 1 War Machine. In fact half of my collection is missing. I don't know if she stole them or the moving people stole them. So I kinda want this but I know if I do buy it, the 5 War Machines will suddenly show up....that's my luck.

Sorry to hear about the challenges you are facing, perhaps a polite enquiry through the proper channels might shed some light on the issue.. since missing valuables is not a matter to be lightly brushed aside.. although I appreciate it's a tricky issue in your current circumstances.

Spindrift is talking about the diecast, War Machine 2 from IM3, which is still available at retail.. after-market prices are notoriously difficult to evaluate, until a figure sells out at retail.. that figure even more so, because of the three variants: WM2 from IM3, Iron Patriot from IM3 ..and now WM2 from AoU.

i think the fact this figure has a head sculpt and the character is probably going to get screen time in AoU, may sway the collectors who did not purchase the first version, because that did not appear in the released version of IM3

There is four variants, you forgot about Hot Rod

Well the days of low production runs are over my friend

Yes I agree. At least the lowest runs are probably much higher these days than they were even a couple years ago. But there are many more people coming to this particular collectible market, so it might all even out ratio wise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is this a delayed April Fool's joke?

max-peck.gif

I totally missed this last week. It looks nice but I have the Iron Patriot and this is just a repaint. The new colors look good but I can't see myself picking up this figure. Too bad it wasn't more like the War Machine Mark I.

I totally missed this last week. It looks nice but I have the Iron Patriot and this is just a repaint. The new colors look good but I can't see myself picking up this figure. Too bad it wasn't more like the War Machine Mark I.

You can always get on the waitlist

Back