1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why those attachments didnt arent loading right, but as to the WS hair being curly its just at the tips from being taped up. I havent styled it yet just kinda combed it a little. Its a tricky head to photo too, while it isn't painted as nice as the HT version its still pretty decent. It looks good in the right light where the eyes can shine well and the details show. Still its a nice alternative and allows me to change her up once and a while if i want.

Well the hair is a little long though, i just cut it a little bit here and there so it more the right length from the film. The hair isnt really accurate anyway stock.

Here's my take :dance

Really hate her dead eyes and expressionless sculpt. :gah:

DSC_5648.jpg

Finished photo shoot but it's pretty late over here so I'll edit them tomorrow.

I did manage to do one pic. More to follow :wave

Last edited:
The best angle to view the AOU BW imo. :lol

The suit is quite restrictive and the heels are hindering the posing :slap think I have to buy a dynamic stand :lol

DSC_5707.jpg

Yeah I remember the review videos saying the suit was a lot better than before. Idk, I didn't have the other one but this is pretty restrictive imo

Sorry. Elephant in the room. That hair. Scarlet Johansen would never go out like that. Mattel can make a $20 Barbies hair look great. Why are we accepting a $200 plus figures hair look like a total mess. The figures hair looks like it was cut with toe nail clippers. All the rest looks great. But THAT HAIR!!!

Back