1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my widow in and i must admit i do like the figure a lot. More than i thought i would. Even the hair is okay to me. Bit of futzing and it is the best widow yet. The stare and lips/mouth open expression just requires the right pose really.

The pics are great but I really dislike her hair. Rooted looks so off and fake to me. I would prefer they always do sculpted from now on.

Can anyone tell me what you can use on the hair to keep it from keep messy later on? Would this Black Widow figure even need stuff on her hair to keep it from getting messed up? Sorry just new to the who non-sculpt hair thing lol.

Can anyone tell me what you can use on the hair to keep it from keep messy later on? Would this Black Widow figure even need stuff on her hair to keep it from getting messed up? Sorry just new to the who non-sculpt hair thing lol.

Water based doll wax works wonders for me on rooted figure hair for years:lecture

Back