1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few weeks ago I preordered AoU Widow from Zavvi with 10% off, ie £179.99. Just now I discovered a 15% off code that I could use so I reordered her for £169.99 and canceled the old order.

And as an added bonus they have changed the expected release date from next February to 4 September.

Air punch!

Did Hot Toys ever say why they reused the facial sculpt for this Black Widow? For the price of these you would think they wouldn't be so lazy.

Did Hot Toys ever say why they reused the facial sculpt for this Black Widow? For the price of these you would think they wouldn't be so lazy.

Has nothing to do with being lazy. That's an uninformed comment. The price of these figures is high, but that doesn't mean the profit is huge. Hasbros Star Wars black line makes way more profit then hot toys. And those figures cost around 13 dollars on average.

Geez....waiting until Monday for Black Widow to come is torture! :gah: Plus....I have to work that night too! So..I won't get to see it until Tuesday. :gah:

650325b976fbee10ab7a877295c4b40d.jpg

Too much leather unlike the previous version :gah: it'll flake like what happened to my Nick Fury after a few years. :panic:

Love the pic, bran! :hi5:
I think i be using the lei in pics without my water marks, just so you know it's mine :wink1:
Too much leather unlike the previous version :gah: it'll flake like what happened to my Nick Fury after a few years. :panic:

Naw it's not leather. Looks like it but it's more of a stretchy material along the lines of the ASM fig but it's got a lot more give and stretch. I'm really surprised how it doesn't really hinder articulation for most poses.

Finishing my pics tonight. Hopefully up tomorrow or Sunday.

Well i am more of a museum pose guy and havent tried anything interesting really. I also took a few shots with my WS widow knockoff head. Still though the sculpt never looks good on my camera, not sure why cuz it does look decent in hand in good light.

View attachment 203963
View attachment 203964
View attachment 203965
View attachment 203966
P8140357.jpg
P8140358.jpg
P8140359.jpg
P8140361.jpg
P8140362.jpg
P8140363.jpg
P8140364.jpg

Not sure if anyone cares, noticed, or even plans doing it themself, but i trimmed the hair on mine some. Made it easier to style it for me.

Back