1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel bad, I just have an unnatural obsession with her is all :lol

who doesn't? ;)

She's one of the most beautiful women in the world

Scarlett-Johansson:-Mary-Ellen-Matthews-photoshoot-for-Saturday-Night-Live--04.jpg

39776384_scarlett-johansson-in-esquire-magazine-uk-december-2013-issue_1.jpeg

scarlett_johansson_104-wide.jpg

She's an amazing figure. You guys will like her.

Admittedly I like TWS and first Avengers version better, but the AoU version is still awesome.

I passed on the opportunity to get my Mark XLIII early so I could get Cap instead, knowing that he was right around the corner.

For me, it's the other way around; My Cap and BW are impatiently awaiting Mark XLIII's arrival next week. :lol

I passed on the opportunity to get my Mark XLIII early so I could get Cap instead, knowing that he was right around the corner.

For me, it's the other way around; My Cap and BW are impatiently awaiting Mark XLIII's arrival next week. :lol

:rotfl well the 43 is my fave armor (tho I'm sure the 45 will take that spot) and the ultron mark 1 piece is awesome! Hope you love it :hi5:

I was thinking of getting this figure and replacing the head with this one from ebay:

View attachment 201045

What do u guys think?

I'm 98% certain that's just a bootleg of the TWS Black Widow head (I've seen many an ebay auction with that picture), and based on the pictures, it doesn't look much, if any, better than the official one (to my eyes). But if you like it more, then go for it!

well it looks better than the AOU head though right, i like the longer hair too though i am not sure how it will look on the body of the aou. Like if the head will be too big or the neck too short. :dunno

Back