1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys will like her. My AoU Widow is chillin' next to my AoU Cap. Their next friend that will join them will be the AoU Mark XLIII Iron Man on August 5!

I was watching AoU the other day and I never noticed before that the blue stripes on Widow's suit illuminate. On the boat scene with Black Panther, the blue stripes were lit up. That being the case, I think it would have been cool on the figure if HT made the blue stripes on her suit illuminate in the dark. Like use some sort of reflective, glow in the dark material.

You guys will like her. My AoU Widow is chillin' next to my AoU Cap. Their next friend that will join them will be the AoU Mark XLIII Iron Man on August 5!

I was watching AoU the other day and I never noticed before that the blue stripes on Widow's suit illuminate. On the boat scene with Black Panther, the blue stripes were lit up. That being the case, I think it would have been cool on the figure if HT made the blue stripes on her suit illuminate in the dark. Like use some sort of reflective, glow in the dark material.

Yes that Black Panther seen is my favorite

1000% agree

:google
Yes that Black Panther seen is my favorite
:google:google
1000% agree

Same :hi5:

I want my widow :impatient:

If the wait is too intense and your patience is running thin, you could always buy her right now on eBay, likely from China, for pretty much the same price as on SS.

Once I got Cap in, he just seemed so lonely without any of his robot fighting pals. He had to have at least one. :dunno:lol

If the wait is too intense and your patience is running thin, you could always buy her right now on eBay, likely from China, for pretty much the same price as on SS.

Once I got Cap in, he just seemed so lonely without any of his robot fighting pals. He had to have at least one. :dunno:lol

What patience :lol
tumblr_static_1.gif

Back