1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[emoji38] that's a good question, he went there after the Safehouse scenes didnt he? I imagine he was either dropped off via the quinjet or used the suit :dunno
Any explanation was most likely(and like a lot of things I felt were needed) cut from the movie
Also another point about Ultron, he could have done something smarter with BW, did he really just nab her so he could lock her in a cage and show off his new body [emoji38]
Was his plan all along to juat grab her because he had no one else to talk to instead of recovering his cradle? Was he left that distraught by the twins' betrayal? Haha

Was his plan all along to juat grab her because he had no one else to talk to instead of recovering his cradle? Was he left that distraught by the twins' betrayal? Haha

I think so :lol He did seem genuinly upset about them leaving, I guess he felt a connection with them because of their origins and he seemed concerned with Wandas safety at the end, on the other hand I get the sense he was using them for his own means, like when SW confronted him about this plans, you can see his fist clench, like if he might have been concerned they would attack him..... and he would defend himself if necessary

:lol that's a good question, he went there after the Safehouse scenes didnt he? I imagine he was either dropped off via the quinjet or used the suit :dunno
Any explanation was most likely(and like a lot of things I felt were needed) cut from the movie
Also another point about Ultron, he could have done something smarter with BW, did he really just nab her so he could lock her in a cage and show off his new body :lol

Ultrons plan was to take BW and lock her in a cage. He could have killed her, which was his mission, but instead he thought... "Naw, I'm gonna throw her in a cage and get back to her later, and then kill her... or something." His plan was to build a machine that could levitate an entire city, that he would then drop on earth from way up high. I'm sorry, put that is poor ****ing writing. I loved Ultron, I think James Spader gave him life, but he was a stupid villain, wether it was the cut or Whedons poor skills as a director, I don't know.
The film was pretty stupid, the dialogue was corny and nobody really had anything to do. I hope the longer cut makes more sense. Age of Ultron... More like Moment of Ultron. I thought he was going to enslave the world or something, but no, he tries to hack the missiles program, but finds out it's way easier to build a device that can float an entire city, which he is then gonna drop on Earth, cause that'll teach them.
I know you all love the film, and I'm a heretic for saying anything bad about it. It's fine if it s good entertainment, but with a budget like that, the least thing they can do, is make the story make sense.

Ultrons plan was to take BW and lock her in a cage. He could have killed her, which was his mission, but instead he thought... "Naw, I'm gonna throw her in a cage and get back to her later, and then kill her... or something." His plan was to build a machine that could levitate an entire city, that he would then drop on earth from way up high. I'm sorry, put that is poor ****ing writing. I loved Ultron, I think James Spader gave him life, but he was a stupid villain, wether it was the cut or Whedons poor skills as a director, I don't know.
The film was pretty stupid, the dialogue was corny and nobody really had anything to do. I hope the longer cut makes more sense. Age of Ultron... More like Moment of Ultron. I thought he was going to enslave the world or something, but no, he tries to hack the missiles program, but finds out it's way easier to build a device that can float an entire city, which he is then gonna drop on Earth, cause that'll teach them.
I know you all love the film, and I'm a heretic for saying anything bad about it. It's fine if it s good entertainment, but with a budget like that, the least thing they can do, is make the story make sense.

BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!
:lol
Nah man, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I think you've made some valid points, Ultron was played great and I like the character but the choices he made were wrong and the plot wasn't all there, a lot of things made no sense or didnt really have any reason behind them.

but like you said its good entertainment and I like it for this reason :duff Its not perfect though far from it

The movie is definetely not without flaws ... but I still enjoy it. I will say though, I think Age of Ultron was referring to the era that would be ushered in had Ultron succeeded in his plan for global exctinction.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!
:lol
Nah man, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I think you've made some valid points, Ultron was played great and I like the character but the choices he made were wrong and the plot wasn't all there, a lot of things made no sense or didnt really have any reason behind them.

but like you said its good entertainment and I like it for this reason :duff Its not perfect though far from it

THANKS! And thanks for not burning me. I kinda liked it as well. It had its moments. It was just too much of a mess, for what it was.

The movie is definetely not without flaws ... but I still enjoy it. I will say though, I think Age of Ultron was referring to the era that would be ushered in had Ultron succeeded in his plan for global exctinction.

So, the title refers to something that is not in the movie? That is kinda silly. Anyway, enough bashing for one day. I will def see the longer cut, and I know I'm probably the only one, but I liked this more than the first one.

Ha I think they mostly used the title since there was the comic story that had the name and it just sounds cool ... The Ultron Imprevative would've fit more but just doesn't have the same ring to it I guess.

I will say that it's because of the cast that I'm able deal with the problems that the plot had. I enjoy seeing them all on screen and interacting with eachother.

The cast is good fun, but in the end, there're too many people. It does make sense, that they are there, it's just hard to keep up with emotionally, as a viewer. I don't really care at the end, and I want to.

I'm with you on this one. The film was kind of a mess, but no one has got the balls to say it. Everyone is marveling at the Emperor's new clothes, but the emperor is naked. I believe Whedon may have a three hour version that lives up to the hype. But that wasn't the movie we got.

Age of Ultron feels like one and a half movies condensed into a single three hour movie. Then the disney big wigs cut that three hours into two and half hours.

There is very little room for subtlety. These moves go: BOOM Action set piece 1, BOOM action set piece 2, BOOM action set piece 3, and so forth. When the movie slows down to establish relationships and characters, the audience gets fidgety and restless because they got so used to the constant CGI orgy. But once the movie ends, you feel like the movie wasn't so good because the relationships and characters feel undeveloped and the plot feels rushed. It is almost like a vicious cycle, the CGI orgy makes you ignore the plot and characters, but once the movie ends the lack of character and plot makes the movie feel weak. And ultimately in the end it feels like you just watched a high quality video game cgi cut scene. But this is more a criticism of all hollywood big budget blockbusters, not just age of ultron.

I'm with you on this one. The film was kind of a mess, but no one has got the balls to say it. Everyone is marveling at the Emperor's new clothes, but the emperor is naked. I believe Whedon may have a three hour version that lives up to the hype. But that wasn't the movie we got.

Age of Ultron feels like one and a half movies condensed into a single three hour movie. Then the disney big wigs cut that three hours into two and half hours.

There is very little room for subtlety. These moves go: BOOM Action set piece 1, BOOM action set piece 2, BOOM action set piece 3, and so forth. When the movie slows down to establish relationships and characters, the audience gets fidgety and restless because they got so used to the constant CGI orgy. But once the movie ends, you feel like the movie wasn't so good because the relationships and characters feel undeveloped and the plot feels rushed. It is almost like a vicious cycle, the CGI orgy makes you ignore the plot and characters, but once the movie ends the lack of character and plot makes the movie feel weak. And ultimately in the end it feels like you just watched a high quality video game cgi cut scene. But this is more a criticism of all hollywood big budget blockbusters, not just age of ultron.

Totally agree with you

That is true! By me people lose their minds if their is a gentle breeze :lol
Wait...do you live in MD? I'm pretty sure there's a tax on cognitive neurons, deducted daily, for all native Maryland drivers. Eventually, after a few years of deductions, there's just not enough neurons left to allow for road logic or courtesy. Something like a light rain, or a bird landing on the side of the road, is tantamount to Armageddon.

Interesting Point :duff

Wait...do you live in MD? I'm pretty sure there's a tax on cognitive neurons, deducted daily, for all native Maryland drivers. Eventually, after a few years of deductions, there's just not enough neurons left to allow for road logic or courtesy. Something like a light rain, or a bird landing on the side of the road, is tantamount to Armageddon.

:rotfl no I do not live in MD but it seems like we both come across the same problem :lol

11412406_1133994723281332_5198035588375409034_n.jpg

Back