1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't bring myself to order this one, which is weird for me as I basically live for new Widow merch. I wonder if the red gauntlets are removable, I wouldn't mind seeing them on my Winter Soldier Widow. Hopefully the inevitable Civil War BW will really knock it out of the park.

The accessories! That's the selling point here. All others have been two pistols, a useless Chitauri staff and a couple of quarters.

The accessories! That's the selling point here. All others have been two pistols, a useless Chitauri staff and a couple of quarters.

perhaps i am the only one who uses the chitauri staff...

CAWXR0mUQAANbpX.jpg

Sculpted by Yuli,

Meh she always miss recently, they need sculptor that done Wolverine DoFP to replace Yuli

Face still doesn't look right for Scarjo. Lets see - how many Tony Stark sculpts did they have to go through before they got Downey right?

You have to be kidding me to say its the best SJ/BW head sculpt... man that thing is like a man dressed up for BW Cosplay lol. Its no doubt the best BW interms of costume and equipment though!

Back