1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really surprised by the amount of Winter Soldier Widow support here...as that one was just as criticized when it was announced too! :lol

As I said 5 pages ago:

"People complained the A1 sculpt looked like Nicole Kidman, then they complained the TWS sculpt looked like Natalie Portman..."

And this one is just a repaint of the TWS sculpt...plus a lot of accessories, which I like...

Now I really want to see that scene with her and those big...blasters...

I thought so too, definitely looks better with the WS hair, though it could just be personal preference...

Yeah. The specs of the figure itself says it -- newly painted, not newly sculpted. Just as how HT described Bruce Wayne in the armory set, Tony Stark in Mark 43, and AoU Cap.

As I said 5 pages ago:

"People complained the A1 sculpt looked like Nicole Kidman, then they complained the TWS sculpt looked like Natalie Portman..."

And this one is just a repaint of the TWS sculpt...plus a lot of accessories, which I like...

Now I really want to see that scene with her and those big...blasters...

If the paint on this version gets the same treatment in mass production as the WS version then people can say that it's another Natalie Portman Black Widow :)

I'm really surprised by the amount of Winter Soldier Widow support here...as that one was just as criticized when it was announced too! :lol

Not me. I was a fan of it from day one pics. My only criticism was the vacancy of the eyes but it was minor to me, and as I expected, completely unnoticeable in hand and on display.

I think that figure is pretty much the perfect movie Widow. I love the long hair, and the outfit is superior in every way to the Avengers ones. Either of them.

Not me. I was a fan of it from day one pics. My only criticism was the vacancy of the eyes but it was minor to me, and as I expected, completely unnoticeable in hand and on display.

I think that figure is pretty much the perfect movie Widow. I love the long hair, and the outfit is superior in every way to the Avengers ones. Either of them.

:goodpost:

Agreed. I like the First Avengers version but this version is just way too cool

someone said $299............... but I don't know if they were joking, guessing or seen it somewhere :dunno

They were joking. $299 would make her mor expensive than Hulk and Cap. She will probably be less than Cap who I believe is around $225. My best guess is $210-220. Cheaper than Cap, but more than TWS Widow.

They were joking. $299 would make her mor expensive than Hulk and Cap. She will probably be less than Cap who I believe is around $225. My best guess is $210-220. Cheaper than Cap, but more than TWS Widow.

yeah I thought so... thats crazy. I agree with that guess but will say $209.99 :dunno

Back