1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

15866836960_d5b06a6155_b.jpg

If we look closely you can see HT has updated the paint and given Hulk dark green veins all over his body. I suspect these veins are indicating that Hulk is sick and/or being manipulated some how, resulting in him turning against Iron man so they'll fight.

If we look closely you can see HT has updated the paint and given Hulk dark green veins all over his body. I suspect these veins are indicating that Hulk is sick and/or being manipulated some how, resulting in him turning against Iron man so they'll fight.

good catch, I suspected it was either something like that or the Hulkbuster armor was under Ultrons control

good catch, I suspected it was either something like that or the Hulkbuster armor was under Ultrons control

The Hulkbuster's eyes are blue and not red, so I don't think it's under Ultron control, but I could be wrong...

I thought this is a Black Widow thread, not Hulk or Hulkbuster thread?

I really hope the BW comes with the bike...well that's not likely, but you will never know...
(I am still getting the feeling this will be our last Widow....*sigh*)

Must resist urge to get third Black Widow

I am trying to decide between this one and TWS version. I need to gameplan my purchases.

The Hulkbuster's eyes are blue and not red, so I don't think it's under Ultron control, but I could be wrong...

That's something they can easily hide with the FX. In TWS, the Helicarriers had red SHIELD logos (hail Hydra); but they were all white in the trailer. And let's not forget about how they hid Hawkeye's blue eyes in some of his scenes in the first Avengers trailers.

That's something they can easily hide with the FX. In TWS, the Helicarriers had red SHIELD logos (hail Hydra); but they were all white in the trailer. And let's not forget about how they hid Hawkeye's blue eyes in some of his scenes in the first Avengers trailers.

Wait...there were red SHIELD logos? No way I gotta relook at that and I've seen the movie 6 times.

Yeah, that's true. They also PS the Shield logo out of the BW uniform in her first public picture in IM2...just to throw people off, thinking she works for Vanko.

I thought this is a Black Widow thread, not Hulk or Hulkbuster thread?

I really hope the BW comes with the bike...well that's not likely, but you will never know...
(I am still getting the feeling this will be our last Widow....*sigh*)

yes indeed ................ BUT!!!!!!!!!
avengers-age-of-ultron-iron-legion.png

Wait...there were red SHIELD logos? No way I gotta relook at that and I've seen the movie 6 times.

When the Helicarriers are launching out of the water and the doors open, the SHIELD logo on the top of the deck is red (but white in the trailer shots). If it makes you feel better, I don't think I caught it until the third time I saw the movie (and now I can't unsee it).

does the zipper really works? looks like a battle damaged zipper!

widow 1.JPG

Great picture. Still not too fond of the busy suit but the HS looks ok. Still has that TWS blank stare

Great picture. Still not too fond of the busy suit but the HS looks ok. Still has that TWS blank stare

same HS I think, just chopped the hair... it certainly needs a new headsculpt and I don't think the suit is accurate
Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Black-Widow.jpg

same HS I think, just chopped the hair... it certainly needs a new headsculpt and I don't think the suit is accurate
Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Black-Widow.jpg

I think that the "glowing" lines change colour. Here they're red but in the trailer they're blue. The more I look at it the more I like it. I just hope the WS version doesn't get too pricey, in case this doesn't come out good.

Back