1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

oh yeah, sorry

No, it's a Mass Effect joke. In 2, every time the Collector drones would get taken over by Harbinger they would glow and he would say "assuming control" or "assuming direct control". This would happen every few minutes or so, thus, it became a meme. Aaaaand, I just ran it to the ground. Time to cross "stand up comedian" off off my list.

I'm still undecided on this one. I love Widow's character and think Johansson is doing a great job, but this feels just a bit too similar to the Winter Soldier version. The red gauntlets are also gaudy, I don't know why they didn't make them gold or sliver, which may have made sense. However, if the head sculpt is better, I may not be able to resist.

No, it's a Mass Effect joke. In 2, every time the Collector drones get taken over by Harbinger they would glow and he would say "assuming control" or "assuming direct control". This would happen every few minutes or so, thus, it became a meme. Aaaaand, I just ran it to the ground. Time to cross "stand up comedian" off off my list.

oh right! I am familiar with the Mass Effect saying but I thought I made a grammatical mistake

:hi5:

Not digging the red or blue. Her costume should be black and the only red should be the widow logo.

So, it's gonna be my 4th Widow! :yess: 8th with the custom ones... (Nope, I'm not a huge fan at all...) :rotfl

This will be my first widow. Though I would have bought the 1st Avengers release had my funds allowed it then. Her best movie look was in Iron Man 2 (For me anyway) but that figure was kinda disappointing to me. I can see why people don't like the red and blue accents, but that makes the figure for me. Bought.

The only thing that killed IM2 Nat for me in terms of appearance was her hair. I would've been so happy if they just kept her straight long hair from the comics.

So, it's gonna be my 4th Widow! :yess: 8th with the custom ones... (Nope, I'm not a huge fan at all...) :rotfl

Wow!

wow.gif

Thats a lot of redheads :lol this will be my third BW :yess:

I hope AOU Widow comes with the two huge guns she's carrying in the second trailer.

Is it me or is her hair even shorter than her Avenger's cut from the first film..:thud:

Aren't all their HS the old ones reused? Thor, Hulk, BW and cap? Just new clothes. I think they will change the HS in time, they just wanted the figures out, so the hype could start

Aren't all their HS the old ones reused? Thor, Hulk, BW and cap? Just new clothes. I think they will change the HS in time, they just wanted the figures out, so the hype could start

That makes the most sense. But they will likely tweak them before launch.

Avengers (1) Widow has the best booty, undeniably!

Back