1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely dug this figure when I had it but I couldn't get over the head sculpt. It wasn't bad but the new cw version looks better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks. He's definitely my favorite cap so far even with all the issues this figure had/has. I'd love to pick up a CW Cap head and shield. I think they finally got the color right for that release.

It would be nice if they revisited the Strike suit version again . I love this version ! I'm actually thinking of picking this up .

Definitely dug this figure when I had it but I couldn't get over the head sculpt. It wasn't bad but the new cw version looks better.

I just really hated the hair on her, that was my main reason for getting rid of her.
Come to think of it, most of the AoU figures were not keepers for me.

Hopefully Civil War will fare better and since i plan on displaying the teams… I will probably keep them all.

Got really good deal on a AOU Black Widow that I couldn't pass up. Should have her in hand early next week.

Please post pics when you get it. I'm interested to see how well it turned out. I may be ordering one myself. My 7yr old daughter hates the Ultron hairstyle! LOL Might have to change it to please her.

Will do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the custom head sculpt. She looks great!!

mV7Vo7U.jpg

HGxtCa8.jpg

WYSfdpS.jpg

v9yQBCS.jpg

The head sculpt looks great and your photos are great too, enzolt.
But, to my eye, is the head pushed down a little too far or is the head size proportion just a little big? Something looks a bit off.
Ryan

Thanks for the compliments guys.

I think the head was pushed down too far. Fixed now. Didn't really notice while I was taking the pics.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the compliments guys.

I think the head was pushed down too far. Fixed now. Didn't really notice while I was taking the pics.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Amazing head sculpt, thanks for sharing! :clap

Really cool to see in hand pics, sometimes the ones posted on OSK doesn't do it justice and make people sit on the fence

If anybody is interested in parting with their box please PM me. Mine recently got damaged :(

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back