1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I bought this from a Chinese seller for $50. It was an impulse purchase.

I thought maybe it's a damaged item. I'll find out soon enough as he already shipped it. Worse case I'm out 50 bones.

Hate to say it, but I'm inclined to say you got scammed.

I acquired my MoS Supes in an auction on eBay for $50 during the time when he was practically being given away so it is possible, but if you got this off of eBay and it was a BuyItNow, you most likely got scammed.

There's many Chinese sellers out there who list "brand new" HT at BuyItNow prices lower than $100, but what you end up getting is a garment or some other random item.

Don't get me wrong, I hope you get your figure and that I'm wrong. Based on previous experiences through other people though and seeing those type of listings myself, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Yeah. I'll record the opening and file a complaint with Paypal if need be.

I'll post the outcome though.

240image.jpg

336image.jpg

8d4image.jpg

544image.jpg

c98image.jpg

a4eimage.jpg

49fimage.jpg

6aeimage.jpg

b0cimage.jpg

These pictures are well done. I have the CW Black Widow and the IW Black Widow on preorder, but I am considering getting the AOU black widow. I know that there are a lot of people here that do not like the head sculpt, but I think it's OK. I also have an OCD of completing the AOU collection since I have the Iron man 43 w/ hulkbuster, Captain America AOU, Thor AOU, and Hawkeye AOU.

Definitely my favorite widow outfit. Most others are just black but this has just the right pop of color added. Very superheroy

These pictures are well done. I have the CW Black Widow and the IW Black Widow on preorder, but I am considering getting the AOU black widow. I know that there are a lot of people here that do not like the head sculpt, but I think it's OK. I also have an OCD of completing the AOU collection since I have the Iron man 43 w/ hulkbuster, Captain America AOU, Thor AOU, and Hawkeye AOU.

Yeah, beautiful pics:clap. Didn't realize she had a lot of black around the eyes - with certain characters love inked-up eyes. Never liked this hair style for Widow but looks less frizzy here - better.

Swore to myself tho no more orders until SDCC releases.:panic::gah::cool:

Thanks guys! Here's one more shot

38085950_10212127461010183_925786501369823232_n.jpg

*wow* These are awesome shots. Love her hair. I finally got her on order *waiting* and reading posts figure hair she will be getting a rinse maybe. I like fluffy hair. Think this Widow is pretty with a nice color pop.

*wow* These are awesome shots. Love her hair. I finally got her on order *waiting* and reading posts figure hair she will be getting a rinse maybe. I like fluffy hair. Think this Widow is pretty with a nice color pop.

Thanks! i ended up rinsing her hair and combing itout and adding some really super strong gel

Thanks! i ended up rinsing her hair and combing itout and adding some really super strong gel

Thank you for the tip! Did read a lot of the posts, pro and con - I've got a couple of Widows so wanted a great variant. BTW mad respect for your pictures:clap, love the effect of *light and chaos*. This was kinda how I thought IW was gonna be...well maybe IW2:dunno. Shamelessly hope you photograph Cap and Bucky like this.:monkey3:cool:

Art credit: Billy Christian

Aremeggedonopt.jpg.jpg

Back