1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I exposed a few of these Facebook scams before. Alot of people gave me a rebuttal saying it's a real deal. Like the Revoltech Wolverine figure for example. I posted to confirm there is no cigar packaged in the legitimate figure since I bought mine from hobbylink japan. Some people tell me otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, the older I get, the more I realize that people would rather continue believing in a lie that they've convinced themselves is the truth, than admit they were wrong when faced with the actual truth.

For the leg area, not so much. Even though this one will have more because of the toes and whatnot. But the chest area, head, arms on this are as poseable as any iron man figure. More so I’d include the chest open/close stuff with the bust inside. This isn’t a normal 1/6 iron man figure but it’s still got a fair bit of movement.

Honestly, no idea. We know, from what was said, that it will have 6 points of articulation. Though they may add more. But as of now we really don’t know. I’m not sure hot toys does for sure. The prototype they showed was a static one, so they didn’t have an articulated one ready at that time. But either way, if it’s power pose, it will have substantially less articulation then this one.

The only place this one has less articulation, other then the waist do to the silly mk43 inside it option, is the legs. It doesn’t have the full range of arm movements of a normal 1/6 but it’s not bad. It’s just so big it’s hard to pose without some help and a huge place to display it.

That's been all over facebook today as a scam.

Yup....scam but hey, it was worth a try ahaha

I wasn’t expecting a hulk buster but a smaller cool 1 / 12 figure. :lol

Paid with paypal, requesting funds back. :rotfl
IMG_5163.jpg

I know this was gonna be a possibility so I paid with PayPal that way there’s a secure way to get funds back, PayPal as a laundry list of complaints with the seller so They will be expediting the reversal of my payment like I mentioned It was at try.

why go through the process for an obvious scam(seems like a waste of time)? Did you people think a HT Hulkbuster would really show up at your door?

why go through the process for an obvious scam(seems like a waste of time)? Did you people think a HT Hulkbuster would really show up at your door?

Thank you for your concern, but i have ordered from Facebook before, like posters or T shirts.

I have a Hulk Buster.....I did not expect to get a HBuster for $34 when buying this...the video and description clearly showed a 1/12 scale NON Hot Toys HBuster unit motorized, it looked cool, and was not going to go with my HT collection, if it came it as the video showed then great, if not and i use PayPal for security.

What trouble was is to call paypal to submit a dispute, it took 3 minutes and done.

The video showed a comicave figure. One that wasn’t even out. The pictures where from budget stark who told everyone they where stolen and this was fake. The comicave non motorized figure cost over 500usd. Expecting that was just silly. There was zero chance.

People ordered because they figured they could just file a claim and no harm done. Pretty sure that’s not how buyer protection is supposed to be used. It’s like saying you have car insurance so you wanna see what happens if you run into a tree, insurance fixes it anyway. If you tell them you did it on purpose they won’t. And if Paypal was aware you knew it was a scam and only did because Paypal gives your money back they wouldn’t either.

Not trying to be a **** and I wasn’t gonna say anything but you brought up you did it because you knew you could get your money back and you said, I believe, you expected it to be a scam.

Silly question but.... Any tips on how to get him out of his styrofoam? He’s so heavy I’m not sure where to grab him by to avoid damage haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I grabbed him by the waist and used my foot to push th foam down. Worked alright.

Back