1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my final flex pay date got changed to 11/25, the Saturday after Thanksgiving, so I'm assuming they will charge me on the 11/27. However, I didn't get my 14 day notice like some of you. :(

I think the 14 day notice is just for those on full pay or those who were in flex pay but switched to 'one payment'

My final payment is set for 11/25 as well so I'm assuming they'll just charge me that day and then ship along with everyone else within the next couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A collector on here did a video on YouTube. (Brings the aweasome) and it measured just under 10”
Okay good, that's sounding much better. It's an 18" display stand, I was getting nervous it wouldn't fit. lol
1c10bcaf775cbd14fd7c2118248826a6.jpg
075dd9da346722a25b5a7ddcaa89f27f.jpg

Bad ass display stand!
Thanks, I wanted something special for when! Hulkbuster arrives. It took about over 75 hours of printing, sanding and painting (not including the weeks of countless designing and revisions). My designs are available for free if you have a printer. NaplesHobbyist.com. Sharing is caring. lol

Okay good, that's sounding much better. It's an 18" display stand, I was getting nervous it wouldn't fit. lol
1c10bcaf775cbd14fd7c2118248826a6.jpg
075dd9da346722a25b5a7ddcaa89f27f.jpg

Yep. His feet are 10 inches. I have a 10 1/2 deep display cabinet. So if his feet were 11, it wouldn’t fit. Thank goodness it’s 10.

Stunning work, Chris! Can’t wait to see the HulkBuster displayed on it. Looks great!

Yep. His feet are 10 inches. I have a 10 1/2 deep display cabinet. So if his feet were 11, it wouldn’t fit. Thank goodness it’s 10.

Stunning work, Chris! Can’t wait to see the HulkBuster displayed on it. Looks great!
Awesome, good to know. & thanks, I'm part of the second batch but haven't heard anything at all yet... hope I get some news soon.

Has there been any QA issues or broken HBs on arrival? When I received mine I had stray piece in the left-foot compartment of the Styrofoam box...it took me nearly 10 minutes to find it was the battery and switch cover at the top of his head.

Received my 21x21x27 display box today; what a beast...and expense. The size may be a bit of an overkill but I also plan on displaying the MK 43 once I get a proper base from Coco. I'm thinking about drilling a hole through the acrylic base and into the tabletop so the 43 could be posed at the same level as the HB...we'll see.

Sorry for the cellphone photo:

IMG_1043 - Copy1.jpg

How much was it, about $80 or so? I was thinking of doing that too like Budget Stark, but I'm still on the fence about it.

It’s about $200

Edit: because the module itself is $80 then you have to buy all the wired components that fit into the battery chamber. And you need like 2 of the soap reactor modules to power everything.

Received my 21x21x27 display box today; what a beast...and expense. The size may be a bit of an overkill but I also plan on displaying the MK 43 once I get a proper base from Coco. I'm thinking about drilling a hole through the base and into the tabletop so the 43 could be posed at the same level as the HB...we'll see.

Sorry for the cellphone photo:

View attachment 377789

Beautiful photo!!!

Can you list out the parts/part number that you bought? It would make it easier for others who want to do the same.

Budget stark did a video showing the part numbers. Soap Studio also made a list as well for all the past iron man figures as well I’m not sure if they updated the hulkbuster to show the parts you need.

Back